Saw that thread about weed stories and well, they really aren't that funneh. Salvia stories however...

So I smoked salvia once with a couple friends and everything went crazy. At some point I thought I could see time passing by in front of me and I thought I could sort of intercept it with my arm.

That other time it was my friend's first time smoking salvia. We were outside in a field and after he took the hit, he just bursted out laughing and started walking in circles. Then out of ****ing nowhere he dived on the grass with his arms in front of him. He later told us he thought he was a train going in circles and dived because he saw a tunnel comming up so he had to crawl under it.

Needless to say we're all dead now because we injected the salvia...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by LostLegion
I was going to spit but it was windy so all my saliva went onto my face.

Beat me to it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
When I did salvia, I thought reality was a book and the page wouldn't turn. I just started spinning around in my swivel chair. Apparently, I stood up and said, "THEY'RE MAKING ME DO IT!" and splashed kool-aid in my face also.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I smashed my head into a wall and turned into the wall and then turned into a 9 year old and flew through space and time while turning into a ball of energy.

I thought I died and then I regained all of my memories.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
tried it like a dozen times and nothing happened. Took a massive bong toke and held it in over a minute until I had to cough it out. Almost instantly after I fell backwards and started rolling around the floor. I remember seeing kaleidoscope like visions and weird colours and patterns. Afterwards I had told my roommate I had seen colours I had never seen before. I'm not sure what I meant by that. I completely forgot who I was or where or what I was doing, and overall it was a terrifying experience, that while short seem to last an eternity. I remember have several visions of myself, maybe going back in time or experiencing different lifes? I can't remember any details, just the feeling. but the weird thing was all of this, the colours and thoughts, were all happening simultaneously. I somehow gained the ability to process all these vivid visions at the same time as if my mind had transformed into some sort of 3d chess board.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
All the other times I tried it was just that kaleidoscope view so I didn't really bother doing it again...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Drugs are bad.. mkay
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I've never tried it myself, but I have sat for my friends on it quite a few times. Most of the time it's just them laying there drooling for 5 minutes and looking ******ed, which is hardly amusing.

But then again I've also watched a coworker take a huge hit and then straight up combat dive through a window while inaccurately reciting the Amendments of the United States Constitution. Now that was much more amusing.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Just gonna quote the drug thread post i made about when i tried it
Quote by Irondevil
Okay, wow, this was so completely different from what i expected. I decided that the best way to enjoy Salvia for the first time was to meet with a friend, so i call a buddy and he says hell be ready to meet in half an hour, so i decide to take one hit to test the waters before going to meet him. I filled around 1/5th of the bowl and lit it, the smoke was harsher and worse tasting than weed, but i didnt have any problem holding it in for 20 seconds before releasing. Then i sortof just fell backwards into my bed, felt like someone had hit my legs so they couldnt move and my head felt incredibly heavy. Weird thoughts started going through my head, and i was convinced that i needed to turn on tribal music to understand what was going on. Then i just felt stoned for a couple of minutes and then i was back to normal
I then go to meet him and we park the car outside the city and get everything ready. I take the first hit, holding it down as long as i can before handing it to him, who takes an equally large hit and then hands it to me. Im now completely lost as to why he was handing it to me or what it was, all i could see was that he had an incredibly large grin on his mouth and his lips seemed somehow.. longer, like a cartoon demon with an evil grin. Then we just start laughing and laughing and laughing. We continue being like this for a few minutes, then get stoned for some times and then back to normal. We each take one more hit and the same thing happens. At this point neither of us had any interest in smoking more, i had bought 2 grams and wed only taken like 0.1-2 at most but it was more than enough for us and i honestly don't know if ill be able to smoke it again for the next few days, its just somehow so mind-numbing and just... uncomfortable, but when we were laughing it was so much fun, even more fun than weed
Edit: Smoking weed afterwards feels soo good
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
The last time I did it, I lost my sense of gravity. I leaned against a wall the whole time I was tripping because it had shifted to the floor, and the opposite wall seemed like the ceiling. I lost all interest in my friends and what was going on in the room and could only focus on what was happening with the walls/ceiling.

The time before that, I got SUPER out there. I took a huge hit of some strong salvia after smoking weed for most of the day.

When I did, I walked to a window and looked out (which in reality, had some trees and a road in it) and saw a huge, futuristic city of colors in the distance, with a mirror-like body of clear water between it and me.

I watched the city rise and fall in it's reflection on the water while the actual city in the background stayed the same, and then a steamboat crossed the mirror-like body of water, and the ripples it made caused the city to disappear.

Weird shit, yo.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
1st time I tried it I felt like the queen from alice in wonder land was coming after me with her heart knights. Never again.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by Irondevil
Just gonna quote the drug thread post i made about when i tried it

you have to do more than that (edit: if you want to breakthrough). if its just leaves, it could take a gram to breakthrough.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jan 8, 2014,
I was spinning and I went into graffiti on the wall. My brother said he saw lightning come out of the pipe we were smoking out of.
Quote by deadsmileyface
you have to do more than that. if its just leaves, it could take a gram to breakthrough.

10X extract, i only had to fill one hit and it was enough for both of us, couldnt have been more than a quarter of a gram
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Irondevil
10X extract, i only had to fill one hit and it was enough for both of us, couldnt have been more than a quarter of a gram

hmm, well.
banned

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
never done salvia
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.