Is it possible to extract the saved loops made on a Boss RC 30 and import them to Garage Band and use some sort of amp simulator to make it sound like an electric guitar?

lodgi
This is the way to extract the files, which basically consists in storing the loops on an sd card placed inside the RC-30 and picking them up from your computer.
That's what I'm getting at least, you may wanna read the entire article.

GarageBand comes with amp models.
If you import the wav files you can just place them in a track you already created and choose the amp model you prefer.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
This is the way to extract the files, which basically consists in storing the loops on an sd card placed inside the RC-30 and picking them up from your computer.
That's what I'm getting at least, you may wanna read the entire article.

GarageBand comes with amp models.
If you import the wav files you can just place them in a track you already created and choose the amp model you prefer.

SD card? Isnt it just a usb connection to extract the WAV file?
Yeah, it works via USB, not SD cards and such, thanks for making me read the first paragraph.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.