Hey all,

So I have a Blues Deluxe amp but it is too loud while others are at home, but I have recently bought a boss RC-3 in order to practice which is working really well. They are awesome pedals!!

But what I would like to do is play my guitar through the loop pedal into some headphones..... I have been researching some options but need help deciding what would be best.

Do I :

- Buy a Amplug by Vox or something similar? Would this work alright?
- Buy just a headphone amp?
- Or buy something like a POD, where for my money I will end up getting a unit which will aid me in other ways too....

If anyone has any other ideas that would be fantastic.


Fender Strat 1991 Ultra, Gibson SG Standard 2000, Fender Blues Deluxe, Durham Electronics Sex Drive Pedal (buy one!!!)
i just plug my amp into a computer and either use computer speakers or headphones
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
Most multi effects pedals would be enough for this. I like my Zoom G3 - good effects, decent amp sims and a built in looper & drum machine.

If you go the computer route, make sure you head over to the recordings forum & read the Interfaces sticky.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Hmmmmm I like your thoughts, I would like to use what I already have so the looper in the RC-3 is enough on that front. I am feeling that a POD or something similar might be money better spent, it might add something else to my gear which I have not thought about previously.

I do not really need anything too portable, what do you guys think? Is the POD a winner or should I consider other options?
I already have the loop pedal, it is some kind of headphone amp that I am after...

Any thoughts?