Page 1 of 2
I've had a clogged pore on my right shoulder for a few years now. It's just a bump, the size of a nut, and it is painless to touch. You guys have any ideas how I could open the pore and extract whatever's inside? (Really not liking the aspect of a medical procedure.)
It's claimed that the juices from inside these pores bring the consumer eternal life.

Ya know, kinda like jesus juice.
Sail upon the open skies
How can doing it yourself in any way be more likeable than a medical procedure? I don't think it's a good idea to poke around at home with some random sharp utensils.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.

And do not forget to film your attempt and report back with results. Good luck TS, I believe in you.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
put a syringe in it and hook up a tube from the syringe to your mouth. Then drink the pus out. It's the only way.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
put a syringe in it and hook up a tube from the syringe to your mouth. Then drink the pus out. It's the only way.

you could put a vacuum like machine at the other end instead of the mouth.
Lance it with something pointy and sterile and then apply antibiotics until the bacteria become resistant to it.

Quote by ehbacon

Sorry bud, your mum is booked til August. It's the only way.
Quote by ehbacon

eww
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Squeezing it does nothing? You could go to the doctor or poke at it with sharp stuff, although I would recommend Googling a little on how to do it safely.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I had one in the middle of my chest so I went to the doctor and he opened it with a scalpel. I didnt have any anesthesia either so it hurt a lot. I still have the scars on my chest.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I had one in the middle of my chest so I went to the doctor and he opened it with a scalpel. I didnt have any anesthesia either so it hurt a lot. I still have the scars on my chest.

pics of chest or it didn't happen >.>
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by FistOfFury
I've had a clogged pore on my right shoulder for a few years now. It's just a bump, the size of a nut, and it is painless to touch. You guys have any ideas how I could open the pore and extract whatever's inside? (Really not liking the aspect of a medical procedure.)

Quote by Andrea55

That doesn't seem very professional...Seems like they'd use anesthesia.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Run into a concrete wall as fast as you can, smashing your shoulder into it. When you wake up it'll be gone
Quote by JamSessionFreak
There's no way in hell I'm playing that shiz.

But it's so good.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Boil a razorblade, apply vodka to the troublesome area, drink the rest of the vodka, get your sober mate to make a small slash across the top. Then squeeze. Superglue that shit shut, apply arnica gel throughout the healing process to minimize scarring.*

After the nastiness inside you is released you can finally embrace god.

* I have no medical experience whatsoever, but everything seems like a great idea when you're drunk.
Silverburst
Are you sure it's a clogged pore? It might be a tumor. I had one on my gums right above one of my wisdom teeth. Get that checked out first.
why would you even make a thread.... nevermind

just jab it with a needle (medical syringe, a ****ing clean one you junkie) and pull the plunger TS
banned
I've had a few of those things over the years, initially on my ear. I used sterilised sowing needles, pins and eventually a razor blade to make the incision but no amount of squeezing was able to do the trick - I didn't have a medical syringe. In the end I went to the doctor who lanced it and got it sorted in less than a minute. The results of my tampering is a bit of a cauliflower ear. Since then I've just gone to the doctor and I'd recommend that, especially given the relief you feel counters any need for anaesthetic.
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Opening the thing up with sharp objects by myself is definitely something I don't wanna joke around with. From what I've read, doing it yourself could lead to sepsis and consequently death. Apparently, the doctor is the safest way. But even that procedure can potentially go wrong.

I was thinking more in the line of substances (like those special salts (which I've already tried) which I could apply topically and would start sucking the thing out, perhaps forcing the pore to unclog.
If you clog up your pores, you're gonna sweat elsewhere; under your ears, on your tongue, on your forehead. If you clog those up, then you're gonna get a breath problem. And if you clog up everything, then you're gonna sweat inside and get cancer.

And that's scientific fact.
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort

Don't you have one of these lying aroung ? You know what to do TS.

If it doesnt work, use a soldering iron and get rid of that thing.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by BladeSlinger
That doesn't seem very professional...Seems like they'd use anesthesia.

Yup, they did put a "numbing" cream but it didnt help at all. I havent seen that doctor since. It was like 3 years ago so yeah.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by eGraham
ew that's awful

I can't even imagine having that

That tool the doc's using is pretty handy though
Sail upon the open skies
I love cyst videos
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Andrea55
Yup, they did put a "numbing" cream but it didnt help at all. I havent seen that doctor since. It was like 3 years ago so yeah.

That's so unprofessional. You mean he used a cream instead of that piece of wood you bite on? Ouch.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
That's so unprofessional. You mean he used a cream instead of that piece of wood you bite on? Ouch.

It was lidocaine prilocaine I think and he's a very unprofessional doctor.
STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2