Page 1 of 2
I'm looking for a music/guitar quote for this "thing" I'm doing, something short and sweet. I never found any good ones I liked so I came up with one on my own "I don't read music, I play it" just something simple.. Opinions?? And if you have some of your own you'd like to share that'd be awesome.
I don't play music, I read it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
WHat is this 'thing' you mentioned, OP?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Your mom took a creamy load from your dad in the cunt.

Sail upon the open skies
I don't use commas correctly, I splice them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't need drugs to make music. Music is my drug.

I also don't play read. I music it.
I have nothing important to say
I don't read plays, but I write music for musicals.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't read music, I should learn that some time as it might prove to be a rather useful skill.
guitar4life
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I don't play music, I don't even
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Pete Townsend said something about playing guitar for ### years before realizing it wasn't a weapon. I don't know, look it up.
Quote by captainsnazz
"I don't read music, I just whack open Traktor and press play."

vinyl master race
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_music.html

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.”
― Plato

you could shorten it so "Music gives a soul to gingers."

just 1 soul. for all gingers.... fight to the death you red haired freaks.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by captainsnazz
"I don't read music, I just whack open Traktor and press play."

+1

I've just been mixing old Chase and Status for my housemates
I don't read music, I'm shit.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Most guitar players are wankers, so one can imply they coherently AND CONSISTENTLY: beat it.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
CuSO4

Keep music evil
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
also... "i am the table"
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
“There’s so many houses without a dad that it’s just terrible. I mean, you know how they used to say there should be a license to have a baby? Well, as far-fetched as that sounds, I really think that, if the parents aren’t going to stick together, they shouldn’t make that kind of commitment to life. I watch some of these shows from over in Africa, and you’ve got starving women with six kids. Well, how about, you know, put a plug in it? It’s like, you shouldn’t be having children if you can’t feed them.” -Dave Mustaine
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
"I really like this jacket but the sleeves are much too long!"
Motorhead-Back At The Funny Farm
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
there's that one chick corea quote
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2