Why does nobody make hybrid sets like this ? I would really want thicker top strings without doing a bow to the neck on my cheap guitar... I need a set with top 3 strings from 11s set and the bottom 3 10s...
And of course they do, assuming what you're calling "top" strings are really what the rest of us call the "bottom" strings. Google is your friend.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/ernie-ball-2215-nickel-skinny-top-heavy-bottom-electric-guitar-strings

The "bow on the neck of your cheap guitar" is a whole separate issue that neither we nor the string company can address. What you would worry more about, I suppose, is a "twist" than a bow.

And by the way, there are always the companies that sell individual strings, so that you can select the gauge of each string as you like.
Quote by dspellman
And of course they do, assuming what you're calling "top" strings are really what the rest of us call the "bottom" strings. Google is your friend.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/ernie-ball-2215-nickel-skinny-top-heavy-bottom-electric-guitar-strings

The "bow on the neck of your cheap guitar" is a whole separate issue that neither we nor the string company can address. What you would worry more about, I suppose, is a "twist" than a bow.

And by the way, there are always the companies that sell individual strings, so that you can select the gauge of each string as you like.

No dude I call top string the thin strings and bottom strings the fat bass strings. I'm looking for a reversed set actually. HEAVY TOP, LIGHT BOTTOM.
Why you may ask?
Well as I said before, reason number 2 is the cheap neck on my guitar. Number 1 is I wanna build more strength in my fingers and also the smaller thickness difference between strings will result more comfortable shredding all over the neck.
Number 3 is tone.
Couldn't you just string the 10-52's upside down? Just reverse the nut and string it left handed.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Go here you can get fully customizable sets of strings for cheap www.nakedstrings.com last I looked you could get 5 sets for $15 + S&H
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by utmbarto
Couldn't you just string the 10-52's upside down? Just reverse the nut and string it left handed.

Not sure if troll or extremely stupid