Pizza Hut just gave me the wrong order!

I ordered one large pan-crust two-topping, and I get there and pay ($7.10) and they hand me two large pizzas and a box of cheesy breadsticks!

I didn't object, I just smiled and walked out the door with my incredibly cheap pizza.

So guys, any mix-ups ever work out in your favor?

Another time comes to mind for me, too. My grandpa ordered a 150-dollar outdoor propane grill from Sears; just a small, basic grill for him and I.

We get to Sears to pick up the grill, and they bring out a GIGANTIC box. We both looked at each other and silently assumed the box must be a lot bigger than the actual grill, and we load it up and leave...

We get home, and the grill they gave us has two grilling racks, a chill/bean/watever warmer, and all kinds of other bells and whistles.

The grill they gave us retails for 450 dollars.

Share your stories of triumph!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
lol @ pizza hut
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Thought I had lost my whammy bar at a gig for my high school. Got them to forward the cash for a new one that had to be imported all the way out of Japan (whatever...), and when I went investigating on a hole in the pocket of my gigbag I found the old whammy bar, so I now have two for the price of one.

Not as exciting as that time I ordered kebab while making pancakes. It is a delicious combo.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Thought I had lost my whammy bar at a gig for my high school. Got them to forward the cash for a new one that had to be imported all the way out of Japan (whatever...), and when I went investigating on a hole in the pocket of my gigbag I found the old whammy bar, so I now have two for the price of one.

Not as exciting as that time I ordered kebab while making pancakes. It is a delicious combo.

Your school was willing to pay for something you lost at school?

Somebody stole my backpack at school and they did nothing, even though I knew who did it.

They even made me pay for the missing textbooks!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Your school was willing to pay for something you lost at school?

Somebody stole my backpack at school and they did nothing, even though I knew who did it.

They even made me pay for the missing textbooks!

My school had special gouvernment funding for accidents like that.

Had.
Quote by Lord_Doku
My school had special gouvernment funding for accidents like that.

Had.

My high school used to feed us "vegetable soup" at the end of every week.

Why? Because the "vegetable soup" was a combination of the leftover vegetables we had all week, plus tomato sauce.

In short, our school was poorly-funded and shitty.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
I was tipped $50 for finding some dudes wallet that had gotten lost in one of our auditoriums once.
Sail upon the open skies
Was having a little jam session/party with some friends.
Ordered 3 large pizzas from Domino's with various toppings for delivery.
Guy got there.
We paid for the 3 pizzas.
He left.
We opened the pizza boxes.
They got all 3 wrong.
We called and complained.
They delivered 3 more pizzas and got it right, free of charge.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jan 8, 2014,
One time me and my friends found a crayon in our pizza from Little Caesars, so I went in and went off at them and bitched, and they gave us a free pizza, and we ended up getting to keep the pizza with the crayon in it, we just took it out<3
Quote by Clark83
One time me and my friends found a crayon in our pizza from Little Caesars, so I went in and went off at them and bitched, and they gave us a free pizza, and we ended up getting to keep the pizza with the crayon in it, we just took it out<3

Are you sure you weren't just experiencing a marijuana overdose that made you imagine that there was a crayon? I mean, with the amount of marijuana that you would need to smoke to go to Little Caesar's, there is a good chance that you overdosed.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I ordered pizza and wedges, it was 4 bucks or something. Gave the guy $20 and he gave me $24 and some change - I just smiled and took off
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I went to the shop the other day and bought a bottle of Dr.Pepper, some chewing gum, a bottle of BBQ sauce and a pizza. They didn't charge me for the chewing gum...

...I felt more excited at the time than I probably should have been for saving 30p...
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I got a free party ball once for returning a keg i found in the woods to the rightful liquor store.....
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Last edited by Reverb&Reggae at Jan 8, 2014,
Punched a midget in the face, he turned out to be a leprechaun.

He shat gold coins and a rainbow blasted out of his ass and into space which identified a new planet.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I used to deliver pizza, so I've given people free food on more than one occasion.

Although, on one of them, whoever boxed this order I had prepared the bread sticks wrong. So I had to drive all the way back out to give her the correct bread sticks. When I got there, she gave me the box of normal bread sticks back. Normally people just keep whatever the wrong order was (and we're not supposed to take the food back anyway) but god damn I was so hungry that night. Got a whole box of free bread sticks for whatever the cost of gas was to get to her house, which wasn't much as I had another order with me that went to another house about 2 blocks over.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I was the employee of the month and my boss bought me a milkshake and gave me 3 coupons for large pizzas from Pizza Hut. It's a mix-up because I was a terrible employee.
This reminds me that a few nights ago McDonalds fucked up my junior bacon cheeseburger, they didn't give me my burger patty

I can't think of any times I've been given food with a wrong order
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
One time subway gave me a steak and cheese sub without the steak and i didnt look and then i ate it but then i realised i was at a hospital and i said hello to a doctor and operation and now i am happy man hello friend how are you
That is morally reprehensible.

Also very money efficient nice job
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yes, a guy messed up on a pizza order and I got a free drink out of it.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
This reminds me, I owe someone on this site a free pizza....

...who is hungry?

yo do you deliver to New Zealand?
ew lol pizza hut

anyway one time i was at red lobster and i ordered my steak well done. the food was presented to me and the waitress hung around, which is something i had never seen before. she asked me to cut the steak open to see if it was cooked to my specifications and it was rare. this resulted in me getting the meal and dessert for free so i only had to pay just the tip
Quote by soundgarden1986
ew lol pizza hut

anyway one time i was at red lobster and i ordered my steak well done. the food was presented to me and the waitress hung around, which is something i had never seen before. she asked me to cut the steak open to see if it was cooked to my specifications and it was rare. this resulted in me getting the meal and dessert for free so i only had to pay just the tip

so you gave her... just the tip?
Once I went to mcdonalds asked for a water cup and use it for powerade. This still happens to this day.
Whats goes around must come down
I work in fast food and I've given people back more change than they should get a few times. Most of the time people say you gave me too much and will return it but one time I gave a guy an extra five by mistake and he kept it, asshole
Quote by chaoticfables
Yes, a guy messed up on a pizza order and I got a free drink out of it.

yo do you deliver to New Zealand?

sorry bro only United States, land of the free and home of the men with the ****ing biggest dicks on the planet.

....seriously, whoever responds first and is from the US will get a free pizza from me in the near future....
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
....seriously, whoever responds first and is from the US will get a free pizza from me in the near future....

oh really
Quote by eGraham
That is morally reprehensible.

It really is though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by soundgarden1986
ew lol pizza hut

Why man, why.