So, I listed my old ADA-MP1 unit for sale on CL. **I am not selling it or promoting it here, I'm just asking this as a reference.** and I got an offer for a trade. The lowdown is that the MP1 unit doesn't power up. The power section (or transformer/inverter?) need to be replaced. I listed it for sale on CL for $100 with a case. I received a trade offer. Here is what he offered.

Fulltone OCD modded Boss Pedal. I have never heard of this but the original looks pretty sweet and I was on the lookout for a Tubescreamer with true bypass.

He's also including a Boss Super Chorus Pedal

I know if the ADA is in working condition it's valued at around $200-$250. I called a tech around me and he said the minimum it would be is $75 for 1 hour of labor not including parts.

The tone was pretty sweet '80s rock when it was working. I think I can get close to that with my MB now.

What do you folks think? Trade it or keep it and fix it? Or sell it for $100.

JA
That "Fulltone OCD modded Boss Pedal" looks incredibly sketchy to me. Since you can spend $40 and get a Joyo Ultimate Drive if you want an OCD clone, I'd pass.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
That "Fulltone OCD modded Boss Pedal" looks incredibly sketchy to me. Since you can spend $40 and get a Joyo Ultimate Drive if you want an OCD clone, I'd pass.

Thanks. I really wanted the $$ so I can get a Maxon Tubescreamer version. I've been chatting with a dude on CL who would sell me his for $80.

JA