Page 1 of 2
there was a time when that mom was a little girl having a tea party, wearing a pink dress, dreaming of one day being a princess and having a beautiful life

fast forward 20 years and her son is beating her up and stealing her weave in a new york grocery store. "FUCKIN SICK OF THESE DAMN KIDS!!!"

what has been captured here on camera is the exact moment that a person snaps, and cannot take any more.

the anguish inside. those kids have destroyed her hopes for life so thoroughly that she threatens to murder them on camera in a store. it was NEVER about the grapes.

if someone had WRITTEN this, they'd be winning awards and receiving the highest of accolades for their portrayal of the exact moment that a woman gives up on her futile existence. just a swirling vortex of fury lashing out in every direction as her miscreant children dance with her hair. dancing with her torn, ragged dignity and pride in the produce department in front of all the world to see.

tragic.
Genuinely feel bad for that family. My days. Props to that one lad for trying to carry her outside, can't say the same for the rest of the people who just gathered around to watch.
Goddamnit why did they have to be black. Why...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My little brother is like that. He does infuriating shit all the time. Luckily we never had to tell him to stop stealing grapes from the supermarket but he's pretty much the same. Always yelling, thinks he can do what he wants. It's hard to live with people like this. You're constantly thinking of the next time the little shitter does something that warrants negative attention. You're one cuss away from nearly killing the kid like the Mom in this situation. Now the Mom is not at fault either. She should have controlled herself better in this situation. She should have just got what she had and checked out. I'm telling you, when you have a child as immature, evil, and incapable of functioning like a normal human being, in public and in private, you often are a second away from snapping like that. I feel bad for these people. I completely understand where there coming from.

Also:

WORLDSTARRR!!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Goddamnit why did they have to be black. Why...

I've seen a lot of black people act this way in public before, but not many white people. Not a stereotype, just something I've noticed.

I think that in black culture, if your kid is doing something bad in public, there's no waiting till you get home for punishment. And I think that's part of it. Having your mom yell at you in front of strangers in a grocery store is a lot worse punishment that having your mom scream at you at home. And as a parent, the added bonus is letting all of those strangers know that you don't let your kid off easy for acting badly, so they don't think you're a lousy parent.

It's a win win if you can stomach making a bit of a scene in public.

Unfortunately, this woman went way overboard. And you can tell her kid usually gets off scott free because of the way he was acting.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
^ A lot of it has to do with poverty. I've seen chav families act like that in public (not this extreme though). There's a significant higher percentage of blacks in poverty than whites, so it's more common to see things like broken homes and bad parenting (which is what I attribute this to).
Quote by Baby Joel
^ A lot of it has to do with poverty. I've seen chav families act like that in public (not this extreme though). There's a significant higher percentage of blacks in poverty than whites, so it's more common to see things like broken homes and bad parenting (which is what I attribute this to).

Could be. I come from a very rural town.
I probably shouldn't find this funny but this is one of the few videos that actually made me laugh out loud several times. Especially how the guy filming was all serious and concerned but then said worldstar guietly to himself. And when the asshole kid ripped his moms wig off and started throwing it around with his sister while the mom wrecked the store. OMFG this shit was was cray.
I kinda feel bad for the mom. But it's her fault too, for not raising the brat better and letting him reach this point.

When i was little, my parents only had to look at me with disapproval and i'd know that i was misbehaving. I had to do something really bad for them to give me a slap on the hand or something like that.

But in general, parents today seem to rely too much on the school for education while at the same time keep undermining every little bit of authority the teachers still have.
It's like what happened in this situation: they let their children run free, doing whatever they want, they keep buyin'em stuff thinking that equals parental affection, and can't be arsed to teach them right from wrong.

If a teacher is a bit harsh at school when their kids mess up, they gather an angry mob with torches and pitchforks to jump at the teacher's throat, because "who does he think he is to try and educate my precious little child".

And still, everyone is surprised when many of these kids grow up to be criminals, or incompetent, or illiterate, or unable to function as an adult in society, or any combination of the four.

Honestly, i'm ashamed of being part of a species where 90+% of the individuals are utter garbage.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by LostLegion
It was a prank

Interesting, but can you prove it?

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Oh shiit

the hair came off

I thought the same, then proceeded to stop watching out of despair
Even though it's a prank, this shit actually happens at a few grocery stores on the more ghetto side of town. Couple friends and i after school would walk to the nearest Kroger or Walmart and just hang out waiting for shit like this to happen.

We were hardly ever disappointed
Sail upon the open skies
It's interesting how much a prank can reveal the perception white people have of black people.
Yeah, I was going to say. Camera man was some sort of superhuman shit disturber if that was real. worldstar killed me
What a piece of shit little kid. If I ever did anything like this in a grocery store or somewhere this public I'd be getting a smack so quick I'd blink and miss it.

Also lol at people trying to say the woman is a bad parent, how many of you have kids, let alone 10 year old miscreants who try to ruin your day
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Jako215
*brother rant*

Your brother and mine are quite similar. Does he have any sort of mental disorder? Not being disrespectful just curious.
Quote by bifteksupernova
What a piece of shit little kid. If I ever did anything like this in a grocery store or somewhere this public I'd be getting a smack so quick I'd blink and miss it.

Also lol at people trying to say the woman is a bad parent, how many of you have kids, let alone 10 year old miscreants who try to ruin your day

Does not compute.

So, judging from this,
"If I ever did anything like this in a grocery store or somewhere this public I'd be getting a smack so quick I'd blink and miss it."

you have good parents who educated you.

But you also said,
"Also lol at people trying to say the woman is a bad parent, how many of you have kids, let alone 10 year old miscreants who try to ruin your day"

which implies that she's a good parent. However, she isn't educating her child like your parents (i assume you consider them good parents) educated you.

Is she a bad parent; or is she a good parent, and your parents are bad for educating you?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jan 9, 2014,
lol at anyone who believes that is real

EDIT: Oh, I didnt read through the thread. Seems its been proven as fake. Well there you go
Last edited by sam b at Jan 9, 2014,
Quote by sam b
lol at anyone who believes that is real

If you grew up where I grew up, you'd believe it was real.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
if someone had WRITTEN this, they'd be winning awards and receiving the highest of accolades for their portrayal of the exact moment that a woman gives up on her futile existence. just a swirling vortex of fury lashing out in every direction as her miscreant children dance with her hair. dancing with her torn, ragged dignity and pride in the produce department in front of all the world to see. they'd be racist
Fixed.
Quote by The Madcap
Fixed.

turns out someone DID write it, and they're black.

so, so much for your theory, I guess...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Is it black people?

I'll bet it's black people.

Edit: It was black people.

Sur****ingprise.
Quote by metaldud536
So it's a prank? Now you know how bad the stereotype is because I wouldn't be surprised if that happened in front of me one day.

I work in a grocery store. I see stuff like this at least once a month. it may be a "prank" but in no way is it inaccurate.
Quote by Baby Joel

ugh

Page 1 of 2