Hello there! I've just bought a new aduio interface Behringer U-Phoria UM2 and Peavey Revalver to do some home recording and late night practising.

However since I'm all new to this I need some help.
I can't get any input or output signals in revalver, I've tried behringers ASIO drivers also ASIO4ALL it doesn't respond at all.
I've tried to reinstall everything, all drivers, revalver etc. but it didn't help

I'm currently running on windows 7 64 bit. Every cable works.

It may be my ASIO configuation I don't know but I've tried every possible combination of input/output and none of them work.

I've provided some screenshots with both the ASIO4ALL driver and Behringer ASIO driver, it might be the problem but I'm not sure.

These are my input and output devices, I've tried them all in every combination

ASIO4ALL settings

Also the Behringer ASIO settings

Thanks in advance, hope I can get it all to work
First off, check where your signal stops.
You get the green light on your interface when you're playing?
You get any sign from revalver's input meters?
You get any sign from revalver's output meters?

Then, check what might be faulty.
Is the output level on your interface high?
Do your headphones/speakers work?
How's your output setup? (pc -> speakers or pc -> UM2 -> headphones or pc -> UM2 - speakers or else)
(if you're using headphones) Do yo have "direct monitoring" inserted? (the right answer's no)

And since your at it, set the latency compensation in the ASIO4ALL window at the number of samples shown in the behringer driver's window.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
You get the green light on your interface when you're playing?
You get any sign from revalver's input meters?
You get any sign from revalver's output meters?

No greenlights when playing and no signs of input, there's some output but it's just white noise, it's like a heavily distorted ring tone

Quote by Spambot_2

Then, check what might be faulty.
Is the output level on your interface high?
Do your headphones/speakers work?
How's your output setup? (pc -> speakers or pc -> UM2 -> headphones or pc -> UM2 - speakers or else)
(if you're using headphones) Do yo have "direct monitoring" inserted? (the right answer's no)

I've checked the output level on my interface, it only increases the annoying "telephone noise" also my headphones do work so they're not the problem.

My current set up is: Guitar>Interface>headphones>PC
Here's a picture to illustrate:
and direct monitoring is off, I've also done what you said about the latency compensation, no luck.

I really don't know what the problem is
Have you tried using your VIA High Definition Audio (or whaterver your computers's soundcard is) for output only?

Disable everything except one output and one input in ASIO4all. Leave your interface's input enabled.

Also, what software is your input going through, amplitube maybe?
Update:
I fixed it now, apparently the USB port was faulty and didn't work correctly so I switched to another USB port and now it works, weird... but I'm glad it's working now

Thanks!
Hi RestyPad,

Can you please send me the original Behringer's driver for UM2
Currently they refer all new buyers (like me) to ASIO4ALL
And there's no link to their original driver

Thank you very much

Michael