Starting a thrash band, I'm on rhythm and so far writing duties, we have a few riffs structured together and recorded and couple of full/mostly done lyrics.

NEED:
Vocalist
Bassist

We have a possible drummer lined up but any drummers feel free to apply! choices are always good.

We have two guitarists already, but please don't let that discourage you from getting in contact (I've lived in London all my life and know very few thrashers, and only one other that plays the guitar) will be open to consider other guitarists.

Inspired by Maiden, Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Overkill, Anvil, Nuclear Assault, Violator etc.

Looking to make music in the Havok/Exarsis/Lich King/Tantara/Municipal Waste/Lost Society/Hexen/Bio-Cancer/Gama Bomb (modern-high powered thrash in general) vein of sound. Catchy, pumping, brain killing riffs come first.

Currently South-London based.

If anything above interests you please get in contact, even if you're not interested in playing in the band, always good to meet like minded buddies to drink and headbang with. Please avoid applying for the band if you can play thrash but don't have much of a flair for the genre. I am looking for fellow thrashers as a higher priority than available musicians who are able to play along.

Thanks and peace out!
Last edited by Merciless Tengo at Jan 9, 2014,