I feel like some of the bends were out of tune so maybe work on that? Otherwise I'm not an expert so the next guy probably knows better.
not much mistakes, actually none that I heard. If anything, the hammers and pulls your doing at 0:19, there's one that doesn't sound as much as the others, but that's really nitpicking.

You don't seem to have played the very last lick just like Randy, though I could be wrong, but it still sounded good.

anyways; c4c: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629489
Honestly, the only thing I could suggest is to maybe work on tightening it up a bit. It's really well done, it just sounds ever so slightly sloppy in a couple of spots, though that may just be me being a perfectionist. lol Nicely done!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629606
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
Rogue LX205B Series II 5-String
No-name 4 string
Hey man, sorry the first link didnt work for some reason :/

All the legato and alternate picking passages are sharp! You've clearly got good pick control.

What is keeping it at good at not great, is your expression. Id work on the longer notes and making your vibrato really kick in. The tapping bit where it is bended and slowly moves down is a little iffy as well. These are just details though. On a whole it was very well excecuted! THanks for your crit as well. Keep it up man.
Dude that was really nice! The intro with the tapping was really well played and I liked the tone as well. Following from this the slower section starting from 0:09-0:14, the notes were correctly played but could use some lengthening and wide rock vibrato which is also the case for any of the notes that should feel drawn out. Next, the only section which started to fall apart in terms of tightness and intonation was 0:14-0:17 which just requires some more practice. After that the playing recovers for the last part of the solo, and that harmonic toward the end of the trilling part at 0:23 was beast! Good job man, I enjoyed listening to this one for sure. It just requires a bit more work to polish it up at this point.