Page 1 of 2
My mom called all my friend's parents about the potsmoking. Now everyone is getting in trouble because of me. I'm super pissed. She even went to some friend's doorsteps and told their parents personally. Everyone is gonna be super pissed at me...

How ****ed am I??
Probably not ****ed at all being that you made all of this up.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
You were smoking pot?! CLARK HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Not as ****ed as your respiratory system
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Because your mom has taken this way too far, I will give you an 8/10 on the ****ed-o-meter

Best to start gathering your things and depart to Jamaica
Quote by British_Steal

brings back memories of childhood

I don't know if I'm cringing or if I'm this is making me happy or what
the nostalgia
the awful, brilliant nostalgia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAgEC26F6M

tfw SM:TV and pokemon and nesquik
why did I ever decide to get older?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i bet they send you here

Don't worry man, you'll just have a tapping asshole for the rest of you life. Better to get caught now before the pots kill you.
Shut up you pussy. Stop smoking weed, obviously its ruining your life.

Be responsible or be a bitch nigga.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
your mom sounds way uncool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by MinterMan22
i bet they send you here

Holy shit doesn't that belong to that **** who scammed some UGers out of some money or something?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Holy shit doesn't that belong to that **** who scammed some UGers out of some money or something?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

So am I wrong? I can't remember every damn thing that happens on UG
Sail upon the open skies
I think you and your friends should be happy that you all got busted before any of you overdosed and your parents had to walk into your room to find you with your pants around your ankles and a belt around your neck.

I'm also pissed at you that this article isn't about Busted. I got my hopes up for some 3 piece pop rock man action and Charlie Simpsons mammoth eyebrows.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by TheChaz
Don't worry. Things will get better when you turn 15.

what an awful thing to say

things will not get better when you turn 15
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jan 9, 2014,
Quote by Nelshizzle
Shut up you pussy. Stop smoking weed, obviously its ruining your life.

Be responsible or be a bitch nigga.

word

you don't want to accidentally overdose
Quote by Burgery
what an awful thing to say

things will not get better when you turn 15

TRUTH!!!! Things don't ever get better.

apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
If you aren't full of shit Just stop smoking weed dumbass, get you're shit together, make enough money to move out and then smoke all the ****ing weed you want, if you don't want your mom "ruining your life" at least gain enough responsibility to take care of yourself so she doesn't have to run your life. Maybe if you worked on that then you wouldn't have even had this problem in the first place.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
weed is so inconvenient why would you smoke weed pop pills instead #hydrocodone
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
weed is so inconvenient why would you smoke weed pop pills instead #hydrocodone

i read that as hydrocodonecore lol

Honestly, Clark83, I think I speak on behalf of UG when I say that we've had enough of your bollocks. You constantly just come in here, talk about smoking weed and stuff, pretending like you're some god. Well you're not. You're just a normal person, probably more insignificant than the rest of us because you smoke weed (so goodbye braincells), hiding behind a monitor of a screen because you're too afraid to deal with life.

Just pls stahp the Mary Jane and get better.
Page 1 of 2