he's playing an E power chord with open Low .E., .B. and .e. strings in the arpeggio type part
then he plays natural harmonics on the seventh fret on the .B. and .e. string.

after that it's the same E power chord with open strings, then he slides quickly to a D# power chord and moves back.

then He switches to play an E chord and alternates with an Esus4 in the strumming pattern.
after that the strums a B power chord them slides to a D# power chord with open strings except the low E string and moves back to play a B power chord with open strings.

then he's just strumming and muting alterning between E and Esus4 then he finishes with:
E power chord, slides quickly to F# and back to E power chord.

back to E/Esus4 chord struming, then its C# and B power chords and he finishes strumming two E chords down and one Esus4 at the end.

tabbing it would take a while...
Last edited by Nanobotter at Jan 10, 2014,
Thanks you gave me a great deal to work with and I appreciate it. What is Easus4?
Last edited by MistaChy at Jan 9, 2014,
Esus4, play an E chord then just press with your pinky finger on the second fret of the G string.
Ahhh thanks. That A was throwing me off. And I think you meant the C# power chord on the chorus part.
Last edited by MistaChy at Jan 10, 2014,
Quote by MistaChy
Ahhh thanks. That A was throwing me off. And I think you meant the C# power chord on the chorus part.

Yeah, probably.
Quote by Nanobotter
Yeah, probably.

When he initially slides back to that D#5 power chord, do you think he is still playing the open b and e with it?

Edit: never mind, you said that. oopse
Last edited by MistaChy at Jan 10, 2014,