I have been play guitar for 6 month.a I really know is powrr chords when I try to play other chords just doesnt sku.d good for hard rock. a I want to do is write gokd music but it just seems like at this lkint im having verg litlle progress....any suggestions?
Grammar first, then skills.

That is only way.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You've obviously mastered eye-finger coordination, just keep practicing in front of a mirror and you'll get it.
Quote by lp4lifessamberl
I have been playing guitar for 6 months. All I really know are power chords, and when I try to play other chords it just doesn't sound good for hard rock. All I want to do is write good music, but it just seems like at this point I'm making very little progress....any suggestions?

Try practicing techniques you don't normally do. If you feel you've plateaued in one area, reach out to another.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
im.on my.phone ttying to.hurry so the.boss doesnt bust me..'thanks for the judgement....does it.make you feel important to pick on others or are.you trying to.make up for.the lack.of size in other areas
Quote by lp4lifessamberl
im.on my.phone ttying to.hurry so the.boss doesnt bust me..'thanks for the judgement....does it.make you feel important to pick on others or are.you trying to.make up for.the lack.of size in other areas

Damn he figured us out. Yes, we all have miniature penises.
Quote by captainsnazz
Damn he figured us out. Yes, we all have miniature penises.

speak for yourself, i simply have tiny fingers
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
What you really need is a new amp.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.