OK so im saving up to get an amp head and cab and i currently have a peavey vypyr 30 so all the effects are on that but ik im gonna have to get some pedals cuz the new head is just distortion and thats it. I will be getting a Jet City jca22h with an avatar 212 with v30 & k100. I am also gonna get a Peavey XXX down the road. I like to play blues Rock and metal (gary moore, joe Bonamassa, Killswitch Engage, BFMV, Miss May I)

So for the pedals i want i was thinking...

A reverb

A noise Gate

An Overdrive: just used as a clean boost

A wah: my friend has a Crybaby he is going to give to me

maybe a phaser?

So any suggestions for these pedals?Or suggestions for any other pedals that would be good to pick up for this kind of music. I still have one semester left of school and paying off my loans so im gonna be pretty broke for a while but i dont wanna get pedals that are complete crap either. Something that i can get that will actually keep me happy for a while.

Also which order would these go in and whether they should go in the effects loop or pedal board lol im so clueless
I'm not too up in reverbs ATM so I'll leave that one out.

Gate: either an ISP decimator or the boss NS2

OD: tube screamer or the like. Or the new EHX klone Soul food. Joyo vintage od is a tube screamer clone for about £30 and it's pretty damn good. There's pretty much endless pedals out there for OD.

Wah: crybabies are a good start. Once you get a bit more into it you will find that they just might not do it for you.

Phaser: mxr phase 90. Or the mooer that is a cheaper and smaller version and gain I have heard nothing but good reviews

Others: Delay. Everybody needs a delay of some sort. Look at the mxr carbon copy or possibly a used DD3 or 7

Hope that helps.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Thanks man! whats like the most expensive one in that list just trying to get a ballpark
and i also should have mentioned im in USD
The delays or reverbs are usually the most expensive.

I think you are probably looking at about $100 for a tube screamer. Less for a clone.

$80 for a phase 90

Etc etc.

Just check guitar centre, eBay or Craigslist.
My Rig:
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
so how much of a diff between the real thing and the clone am i looking at? is it going to be real noticeable or is it pretty slight?
Price or tone?

Price. You you'll probably get a used joyo for $20.

Tone. Very slight. Not until you compare them side by side would you notice much of a difference.
My Rig:
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
So what order do all these go in? And is there some that go in the effects loop vs pedal board?
The order doesn't really matter, different strokes for different folks, also, invest in a good tuner. The order I would put those pedals in would be:

Guitar > (Tuner > ) Wah > OD > Phaser > Noise gate** > Amp.

Loop: Send > (Delay > Reverb > Return.

**Not too sure about noise gates, but I'd think it should be more at the end of the chain, OR earlier if you have a really noisy pedal.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
I wasnt sure because i always see different threads discussing how stuff should go in a certain order and signal strength and stuff like that
i just get lost lol