Over a million Spaniards have left Spain since the crisis started. The Spanish government is wanting to pass a law which says that, if any Spaniard leaves the country for more than 90 days, they'll become "immigrants without papers", in an attempt from stopping more Spaniards leaving Spain. Article in Spanish. http://www.periodismoalternativoblog.com/2014/01/el-pp-aprueba-convertir-en-sin-papeles.html
I think that would be contravining about a million EU laws.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by Malchius
I thought Franco had already died.

I wish there was a Like-button on UG.

Quote by rpd
I think that would be contravining about a million EU laws.

Pretty much. I guess Spain can expect some shit from the European Parliament or the European Commision or whatever EU body has something to say about it. Can't really tell 'em apart.
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
Quote by Randio
I wish there was a Like-button on UG.

Pretty much. I guess Spain can expect some shit from the European Parliament or the European Commision or whatever EU body has something to say about it. Can't really tell 'em apart.

Which will likely lead to nothing, as usual.
Since my Spanish is limited, I'll have to take your word that the article actually says that. Which, is unsurprising considering some of the shenanigans that government has been up to lately.

"They took left our jerbs"
That is just inspane.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
That is just inspane.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Rossenrot
I don't get the joke. Please exspain it to me.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by seanlang01
Shouldn't that title read "emigrants?" Anyways, Spain being Spain.

Yes, my bad.
Dem crazy mexicans.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Pff, I made the "Spain" pun months ago in another thread.

They sucked then and they suck now.
Quote by Rossenrot

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Rossenrot

They sucked then and they suck now.

Bitch I will spaink you.

Quote by Rossenrot
^^&^Pff, I've been called worse by better.

To be Franco, I doubt it.

Quote by Rossenrot
Since my Spanish is limited, I'll have to take your word that the article actually says that. Which, is unsurprising considering some of the shenanigans that government has been up to lately.

"They took left our jerbs"

Yes, it does actually say that. Those unemployed, if out of the country for 3 months, lose the right to come back without a job visa, as well as the citizenship, I believe (I'm not spanish and despite understanding it, there are some words I'm not sure about, but the article states they lose "la Sanidad Publica" and I believe that refers to the citizenship).
Quote by little_boy
Yes, it does actually say that. Those unemployed, if out of the country for 3 months, lose the right to come back without a job visa, as well as the citizenship, I believe (I'm not spanish and despite understanding it, there are some words I'm not sure about, but the article states they lose "la Sanidad Publica" and I believe that refers to the citizenship).

I thought, if they come back after 90 months, they'll have to find a job to get health insurance again? Which, you know, would be very ****ing difficult to do. I don't understand that this with the job visa because all EU citizens have the right to work in another EU country, unless they classify them as non-EU, which sounds very illegal and crazy.

Either way, it's as if Spain doesn't give two shits about its citizens.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jan 10, 2014,
So do you yuropoors want us to invade Spain or

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Philip_pepper
I thought, if they come back after 90 months, they'll have to find a job to get health insurance again? Which, you know, would be very ****ing difficult to do. I don't understand that this with the job visa because all EU citizens have the right to work in another EU country, unless they classify them as non-EU, which sounds very illegal and crazy.

Yeah, "sanidad publica" is probably state healthcare, not citizenship Portuguese and Spanish are very alike, but it's these particular words that I sometimes don't know the meaning - in portuguese "sanidade" means a completely different thing (it doesn't mean citizenship though, as you know).

They still need to get a job before coming back though. I got that right

But Spain have broken EU regulations before, it wouldn't be anything new. And those fat fucks at Strasbourg and Brussels don't give a shit because Spain is a big country inside the EU. If we decided something of the sort, they'd be all over our asses.

Quote by cho0onger
So do you yuropoors want us to invade Spain or

Please yes. I'd rather have an american colony on our doorstep than whatever the fuck that currently is.
Last edited by little_boy at Jan 10, 2014,
Well done Spain, you managed to be Franco without an actual Franco to lead the charge.
We had some emigrants move in near us the other day. Nice family. They brought their dog. It was espanol.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Jan 10, 2014,
I dont know why you guys spain you time making funnies
Whats goes around must come down
Lol them damn mexicans, all them coming n from chile and Argentina into my fine country
im going to spain next week to do some filming!

i have nothing to contribute to this thread though...
now extra flamey
Quote by Ikey
im going to spain next week to do some filming!

i have nothing to contribute to this thread though...

Well just so you are clear if you GO there and then like it so much you want to live there don't leave for more than 90 days unless you want to not live there anymore. In which case go ahead and leave but only after you stay.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
That's odd, getting rid of surplus workers would surely be a bit of a boost at the moment, especially if they sent back remittances. But I feel like this is one of those dog-whistle signalling things that will never actually come to exist.
Quote by seanlang01
Shouldn't that title read "emigrants?" Anyways, Spain being Spain.

Yep. There was something really off about the title but I couldn't pinpoint it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by MadClownDisease
We had some emigrants move in near us the other day. Nice family. They brought their dog. It was espanol.

pretty good, pretty good
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MadClownDisease

smoosh