I love to hate this show, I find myself watching it just to make discerning faces at the TV. What do you guys think about this show? Meme pictures with that dude welcomed.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
I used to work with a guy who actually believed everything from this show. I personally think it's extremely entertaining to see people like that and therefore approve of the series.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I find my self saying to ppl around me Thats ****ing bullshit, and then presiding to agree in my mind.

I do find storys about people being fryed by aliens incredibly entertaining.
my bff's gf who's generally really intelligent was gonna do an essay trying to prove it's true. still not sure if she was actually believing it or was just gonna argue it for fun but what

I actually watched it for the first time last week and it was way dumber than I thought.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I find all incredibly interesting and often ask myself, what if, but yeah i get a kick out of it. Especially the narrator with his "Ancient Astronaut theorists say they have the answer"
Also it kinda makes me mad like **** those aliens, human ingenuity and skilled laborers built the pyramids not some space man. To me it takes away from some of the coolest parts about being human.
Gear
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Monster Quest is way better.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

Monster Quest is great
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Monster Quest is great

Results were inconclusive.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I find the theories more plausible than most religions and the whole we can from monkeys thing. Come at me.
Quote by Wormholes
I find the theories more plausible than most religions and the whole we can from monkeys thing. Come at me.

we didnt come from monekys bro
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i read a article that said humans were the spawn of a pig porking a monkey. Not sure if i agree but still pretty interesting.
Gear
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Quote by WCPhils
Monster Quest is great

I was really high and I watched one on trying to find a human-ape cross breed in Russia.
Aliens came and banged us all. They still bang us from time to time, but in the end no one cares and everyone does anal.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Wormholes

You only find it more plausible than evolution because you don't actually understand evolution
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by BladeSlinger
we didnt come from monekys bro

And we certainly didn't can from monkeys.
Quote by Reverb&Reggae
i read a article that said humans were the spawn of a pig porking a monkey. Not sure if i agree but still pretty interesting.

I read it too, it might be true if you think about it. Everyone of us here is either pitPig or a pitMonkey..
Each one has a bit of one animal.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
It had it's convincing arguments I'm just not sure pig sperm could fertilize a monkey egg or vice versa. Never know though, I mean were here and that's completely unlikely when you look at the formation of the universe and the other animals that inhabit the Earth. Im thinking a study is in order, we need a pitpig and a pitmonkey to bone and see if we get a pit human.
Gear
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Quote by BladeSlinger

Would be so much better if they just talked about the monsters instead of sending a team of butt fu cks out in the woods with expensive equipment they don't know how to use for three quarters of an episode- who surprisingly find absolutely nothing.

Ancient Aliens is pretty entertaining although that coked up ".....Aliens!" guy really should figure out what planet he's on first before wondering where Aliens came from.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I was really high and I watched one on trying to find a human-ape cross breed in Russia.

Aren't we technically apes still?

But this thread just made me think of the episode of China IL where they got the announcer of that show to do a voice of a guy who was obsessed with ancient aliens and tried to take over Steve's life.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA