There's a Fender Mustang up for auction that has been customised with Dimarzio super distortion humbuckers.

I really wanted the single coil and humbucker combination, and I love the Fender Mustang style.

I'm a bit worried about the Dimarzio humbuckers though. Are they good quality?

I play anything from Grinderman, to The Who to R Dean Taylor and I'm seriously considering this guitar but I need that bit of advice first.

If you people could respond ASAP I'd be extremely grateful
I know for some it would be annoying to immediately have to change pickups in a guitar you just bought...But, personally, i would just make sure the guitar itself is what you really want and that it's condition etc. is acceptable. Pickups can be changed easily if you find that you don't like them or want to try something else.
Quote by drop1337
I know for some it would be annoying to immediately have to change pickups in a guitar you just bought...But, personally, i would just make sure the guitar itself is what you really want and that it's condition etc. is acceptable. Pickups can be changed easily if you find that you don't like them or want to try something else.

I just re-read the description, he's sending the original pickup and pickguard, so if I don't like the big humbuckers, I can just have two single coils.

I made a bid on the guitar, and the more I think about it, the more excited I am.

Thanks.
Quote by Bellringer_Blue
I just re-read the description, he's sending the original pickup and pickguard, so if I don't like the big humbuckers, I can just have two single coils.

I made a bid on the guitar, and the more I think about it, the more excited I am.

Thanks.

Good luck.