Poll: Tell me more about this song...
Poll Options
View poll results: Tell me more about this song...
Nice
1 25%
Meh.
2 50%
Bad
1 25%
Is catchy/has catchy elements
2 50%
It's boring/repetitive/monotonous
2 50%
Flows together nicely
1 25%
Elements don't fit nicely
1 25%
Needs diversity (not referring to more instruments)
1 25%
Stop recording with a potato dude.
4 100%
Voters: 4.
I posted something similar last week, so I'll just copy paste parts of the other thread

Oh... and C4C

I know this isn't perfect, that's why I need and value your feedback (as long as it's constructive and founded)

Don't base your opinions on the quality of the recording (I recorded it with an mp3 player and a "buzzy" amp), base your opinion on the content. (That MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL looks nice...)

Please leave a comment as well, if you have any tips or to justify your opinion (eg: "I thought this was (...) because (...)...). I really appreciate it.

Here:
https://soundcloud.com/dudepro/rough-stuff-ftw-week-5

i listened to both week 4 and week 5 rough stuff, and it sounds like some good ramblings while you're practicing. the recording weren't very clear, so mixing and mastering could be improved. also sections weren't planned well. its could use some drums and a bass track to help form distinct sections (verse, chorus, etc.). I'd say overall there are some rough ideas that could be turned into great songs if worked on more.
Quote by madshatter
i listened to both week 4 and week 5 rough stuff, and it sounds like some good ramblings while you're practicing. the recording weren't very clear, so mixing and mastering could be improved. also sections weren't planned well. its could use some drums and a bass track to help form distinct sections (verse, chorus, etc.). I'd say overall there are some rough ideas that could be turned into great songs if worked on more.

Thanks! Yeah, I should really invest in some recording gear and not making things haphazardly