I'm not new here, and I'm not sure if this thread is the right place for it, but I guess this is a question to older UG users so

Ok, so I've read about the Llama forum, and that's all I know about that. There once was a Llama forum...

But what where the posts like? What would you write about in the forum? Just the thing?

I've also read about "edit wars", I also know nothing about them.

Can you older, wiser, UGers teach me about UG lore?
There are older, more terrifying things on UG we should better not speak of. But I am not as wise to be able to help you. I fear the gods of forbidden threads...
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by intwernet
There are older, more terrifying things on UG we should better not speak of. But I am not as wise to be able to help you. I fear the gods of forbidden threads...

I think older UGers have surely mastered the power of explaining stuff without summoning thread gods
Ask yourself this: Do you feel Llama? Well, do ya, punk?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Clark83 is dead, and the mods are covering it up. I think they're the ones who gave him that blunt.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Quote by JD Close
Clark83 is dead, and the mods are covering it up. I think they're the ones who gave him that blunt.

No, Clark83 brought the marijanas on to himself.

And Tiger Pits, Llama forums, edit wars... These sound fun. Where was I when all this happened?!!?!?
Quote by Minicaxotinho
No, Clark83 brought the marijanas on to himself.

And who told you that? Let me guess, Clark83? The mods have been in on this the whole time. How do you think he's posting when we all saw that he was dead? Think about it. Clark83 was an elaborate plan to get us to not notice while the edit wars were happening. We never should have trusted those dirty Germans.

EDIT: That's all speculation of course, there's no evidence that any of what I said is true and I'd do well not to talk about it again.

RE-EDIT: Damn it!
Israel is a terrorist state.
Last edited by JD Close at Jan 12, 2014,