You must not do it anymore
the frames. irish band
glen hansard was the the guy in "once" who won an oscar

i actually met him around 8 years ago
incredibly nice dude
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Baroque.

EDIT: How did more people liking something ruin it for you?
Last edited by Malchius at Jan 11, 2014,
Those ice pops you throw in the freezer then suck on.

I just drink them warm. Too impatient to let them cool.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Music: alt-J, hardwell, taking back sunday, mayday parade, tommy trash
Food: taking pictures of it, a couple of local restaurants/cafés, trends (idk why they are suddenly classified as trends but anyway) such as eating in the dark, sourdough, coriander on everything, standard brunch menu

more but too lazy bye
cat
Quote by captainsnazz
doge

totally fine with it being as cool as it deserves to be though

Doge is horrendous.
West Ham United
I used to listen to Joy Division before the hipster scene came into the world. Then all these indie plebs appeared and were like "I listen to old bands like Joy Division OOH I'M SO HIP" and the world was ruined forever.

I also first read the Hobbit when I was 8, so that was before all the nerdy kids I know got into that and LOTR

I don't know if either of those really count

#SWAG
I have nothing important to say
Quote by captainsnazz
LMAO

Haha I'd been wanting to use that for a few days
Two door cinema club

Quote by JackSaints
I used to listen to Joy Division before the hipster scene came into the world. Then all these indie plebs appeared and were like "I listen to old bands like Joy Division OOH I'M SO HIP" and the world was ruined forever.

I also first read the Hobbit when I was 8, so that was before all the nerdy kids I know got into that and LOTR

I don't know if either of those really count

#SWAG

I havent seen any hipsters round here that listen to JD
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
20 years ago you'd have to wake up at like, 4 in the morning to watch this awesome anime version of teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Basically I liked anime before it DBZ, and toonami.
I saw alt-J live before they were famous. In fact, before they were called alt-J. Don't really remember much of it though, since there were just another support band as far as I was concerned. They had a kettle on their drumkit though, which I think they still use now (for the cowbell-esque sounds).

The same gig has Ghostpoet supporting too actually, again before anyone had really heard of him. I actually did remember him though, I thought he was really good.

I was a fan of Mumford and Sons before they got big too, but then I guess anyone who was into the UK alt-folk scene thing probably was. I remember their first radio appearance which I recorded. They were playing a gig at a really small venue in York a week later, but i didn't bother buying tickets early as I thought "pfft nobody really knows or cares about these guys" but then after their radio thing it sold out.
Quote by the bartender
I was a hipster before it was cool

I CAME HERE JUST TO POST THIS!!!

I've had colourful hair and tattoos and used vintage film camera for YEARS and suddenly all these indie-loving converse-wearing middle class twats are doing the things I like doing
I had hipsters telling me how hip they were before everyone else was hip before it was hip to tell people how hip you are.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I CAME HERE JUST TO POST THIS!!!

I've had colourful hair and tattoos and used vintage film camera for YEARS and suddenly all these indie-loving converse-wearing middle class twats are doing the things I like doing

Well... that' s uncalled for.
I was subbed to =3 when it was only getting a couple of thousand views. Now it's ending.
I've stopped finding it particularly funny, but I never consciously noticed it becoming huge.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I was subbed to =3 when it was only getting a couple of thousand views. Now it's ending.
I've stopped finding it particularly funny, but I never consciously noticed it becoming huge.

Runaway Thoughts > =3

=3 got old pretty quick, same old reused jokes and " random Comedy".
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Is RWJ still cool though? I used to watch it until he he signed with makers studio. then I watched some of the blogs where MissSophieJoe was in (she hot as ****) but after that just lost him out of sight.

how come it's ending? or is he still going on but just losing subs?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by chev311e
UG black

When did it become cool to use UG Black? I only started using it because it's less strain on the eyes.
Quote by Malchius
When did it become cool to use UG Black?

When I started using it
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Is RWJ still cool though? I used to watch it until he he signed with makers studio. then I watched some of the blogs where MissSophieJoe was in (she hot as ****) but after that just lost him out of sight.

how come it's ending? or is he still going on but just losing subs?

He' s ending it, apparently it' s not " him" anymore. Too immature comedy or something like that he said. He also wants to work on other things aparently.
Quote by Malchius
When did it become cool to use UG Black? I only started using it because it's less strain on the eyes.

Blacks always been cool. I dont understand how some of you lot prefer white. Much ugly. Very plain.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2