Female maskers, also known as "dolls," are a hidden community of ordinary family men who lead extraordinary double lives, dressing up in elaborate rubber suits as they strive to become their own ideal fantasy woman. There are thousands of female maskers all over the world, but most have kept their secret behind closed doors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/secrets-of-the-living-dolls_n_4561580.html

Now here's something I've never heard of; don't get me wrong, what cross dressers and transgender folk [hell, even furries] do are of no concern of mine and is all fine and dandy, but dressing up as dolls? This is on a whole new level.

This gives me the creeps.
That hardly comes on par with diaper wearing furries.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 11, 2014,
The anime thread has some 'splainin' to do
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Telecaster7
One of them looks like my mother...

Fuuuuccckkkk....

Your mother is munted, mate.
West Ham United
much hot

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
There was a show on about them the other day called Secret of The Living Dolls, weird shit, a lot of them had girlfriends/wives too who were going along with it too make them happy but you can tell they didn't like it.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
There was a show on about them the other day called Secret of The Living Dolls, weird shit, a lot of them had girlfriends/wives too who were going along with it too make them happy but you can tell they didn't like it.

Yeah I remember seeing that on TV too.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
inb4 axelmask
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Good god, I just actually watched that preview. The most disturbing part is the hillbilly who starts calling at him with the little girl right next to him.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
That was on Channel 4 the other night and my days it was weird..
That isnt as bad as furries
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by E7#9
don't get me wrong, what cross dressers and transgender folk [hell, even furries] do are of no concern of mine and is all fine and dandy

I've had this viewpoint my whole life, but I think I'm finally going to throw in the proverbial liberal towel on this one. These people look like ****ing idiots.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by SMH07
That was on Channel 4 the other night and my days it was weird..

I saw the advert and that was enough for me.
Gutted I missed that on TV lulz I was gonna make a thread about this too but I forgot.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
If youre going to be a woman, you should shoot to be at least 5/10. All these dudes are half-assing it
Furry's don't weird me out, just mascots.

I mean a furry costume is on par with a mascot, idk what excuse these plastic sex dolls have, hell sex dolls without people in them are kinda creepy.
This also brings up an interesting question/can of worms; now I know that this is a slippery slope type of argument, but where exactly is the social liberal's breaking point in these types of things? Where is the line drawn between crazy and not crazy fetishes?

I mean come on. Dolls?
I remember he got banned for posting a adult baby forum in the cringe thread, I don't know if that was a perma or not though.
Last edited by Malchius at Jan 11, 2014,
Quote by E7#9
This also brings up an interesting question/can of worms; now I know that this is a slippery slope type of argument, but where exactly is the social liberal's breaking point in these types of things? Where is the line drawn between crazy and not crazy fetishes?

I mean come on. Dolls?

it's fairly simple. if a fetish does not impair social or occupational functioning or cause significant distress of the person in question or others, it's harmless.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by E7#9

I mean come on. Dolls?

As a social liberal, I can answer this. There is no line.
weird
Quote by Malchius
I remember he got banned for posting a adult baby forum in the cringe thread, I don't know if that was a perma or not though.

that's not why he was banned
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
weird

I thought it was.

Whatever he did it must of happened at the same time.
Quote by macashmack
As a social liberal, I can answer this. There is no line.

That's stupid. No line? What about when rubber skin turns into real skin? I can totally see one of these creeps skinning some woman in his garage.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Hydra150
weird

Is he perma'd though?

Quote by Sleaze Disease
That's stupid. No line? What about when rubber skin turns into real skin? I can totally see one of these creeps skinning some woman in his garage.

At that point it's wrong not because he gets off on it, but because he is hurting/killing someone.
nah furries are still the lowest of the low

Quote by MinterMan22

Ftfy bby
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
honestly, the furries are still more distressing than this. they're both penis shrivellingly uncomfortable to look at, but at least these people strive to be human.

I'd still like to know what type of sexual molestation as children resulted in this horrifying abomination as adults. Perhaps their mothers breastfed them until they were 17?
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 11, 2014,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ftfy bby

ty (✿◠‿◠

just when i began to forget about that treacherous video

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jan 11, 2014,
I am a masker and am tired of being disresepected on the internet! This documentary is the worst thing to happen to the masking community!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown