Just about every guitar pro tab I try to access has been removed. The site is becoming worthless for US guitar pro users.
Cloaked browsers are probably the best option. I'm british and I use it to stream series online that are only available in the US.
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
Tried cloaking with hidemyass and a few other proxies and agent switchers with no luck
Quote by dfwgreg1970
Tried cloaking with hidemyass and a few other proxies and agent switchers with no luck

use a proxy based in france or something.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Am I the only person that doesn't run into this issue? There is only one band I listen to whose tabs can't be posted here, so I bought there tab books.
Quote by Bart123
What, you can't download guitar pro tabs in the US?

Only a small percentage. Tried proxies etc. They say they have beem removed and have no dowbload link. I used to be able to get then on smartphone, but now I'm having the same issue there.

Cluck the top 100 tabs then filter for Guitar Pro (not tab pro) and a large percentage of those I can't download. I even created a new identity while proxied outside the us with no luck.
Last edited by dfwgreg1970 at Jan 14, 2014,
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Am I the only person that doesn't run into this issue? There is only one band I listen to whose tabs can't be posted here, so I bought there tab books.

Dethklok?