so i vve owned a hrd for about 5 months and after playing at several churches im thinking its way to loud. so im thinking i will trade it in for a blues jr. is it worth it?
well it's not worth it from a monetary point of view, the hrd is worth more (i wouldn't do a straight swap). but if it suits your situation better it might be.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The HRD is nice if you need the volume, but the BJr sounds much better to my ears... I believe it's because at equivalent volume I'm pushing the BJr a little more.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
That was roughly my feeling too at fairly low volumes, but I haven't pushed the HRD before. And as you said, if you need the extra volume/headroom, the HRD will do things the BJ won't.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
That was roughly my feeling too at fairly low volumes, but I haven't pushed the HRD before. And as you said, if you need the extra volume/headroom, the HRD will do things the BJ won't.

Pushing the HRD is near impossible, even at band volumes. That thing can drown out a drum kit easily.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
br00tal
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?