Page 1 of 2
#17 is easily my biggest regret so far.

I've basically wasted my entire life so far but that's going to change.
What type of loser is incapable of cooking at least one decent meal?

All my favorite bands broke up 20-30 years ago, or are dead.

#OldSoul #BornInTheWrongDecade
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
"Not volunteering enough"
Haha, as if thats a real regret actual people have.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Regrets are for cowards and virgins.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm not old.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
#38 wearing fedoras
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by MakinLattes
Strange how "listening to old people" isn't on there.

It kind of is, #22, which is a total joke, old people are stupid and full of bullshit regrets.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
It kind of is, #22, which is a total joke, old people are stupid and full of bullshit regrets.

No, that's regretting not listening to them, not regretting have listening to them.
Quote by MakinLattes
No, that's regretting not listening to them, not regretting have listening to them.

ahhhh, I get it now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Jackal58
Regrets are for cowards and virgins.

Really? I was going to make a sarcastic comment but once I realised you are not a 15 year old kid hiding behind your computer it became worthless...then I realised your comment was really sad coming from an adult. Coward maybe, but your go to is still 'virgin' when you are old enough to have a teenage kid?
So haul on your mugs and growler jugs, it's a long road, but not as long as a dry road - Thrawsunblat
Some of the things in that list are contradicting eachother. Also we simply have limited time as humans, I think you'd find it very hard to really do all those things on a consistent basis.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I regret nothing so far. I've done, or do most of what's on that list. Notice how it doesn't say anything like "4. I regret not marrying Jane" or "21.I should have had another child". The key to happiness? Hump bitches, dump bitches. Move on with life. Wear a condom. Children cost your freedom. Your wife will get fat and her snatch WILL dry up.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jan 12, 2014,
Quote by chop74
Really? I was going to make a sarcastic comment but once I realised you are not a 15 year old kid hiding behind your computer it became worthless...then I realised your comment was really sad coming from an adult. Coward maybe, but your go to is still 'virgin' when you are old enough to have a teenage kid?

My kids are 25 and 30.
Change "virgin" to "not developing a sense of humor" if that appeases you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I'll never regret not travelling more. I don't remember any of my vacations, really. I remember going somewhere, but never what I did there. Vacations are kinda like ski passes on the zipper of your jacket from five years ago.

Staying in a bad job and bad relationships too long, I can relate to, though.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

All of this is just recycled garbage every unimaginative wanker ever has spat out once someone asked them for 'profound' advice. It's basically like reading the wall of so-very-deep song lyrics on your Facebook news feed for inspiration.

It has been recycled and repeated so much its basically worthless. You want good life advice?

Think about what you do. You're not a 12-year-old kid so unless you're having some really serious problems you should be able to figure it out by yourself, like every human without a Tumblr account up to this point in history had to do.

Don't get me wrong, this is not false advice - it's just been repeated in so many sappy Hollywood films and quoted by so many teenagers that it has become a given for anyone with an internet connection.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
All of this is just recycled garbage every unimaginative wanker ever has spat out once someone asked them for 'profound' advice. It's basically like reading the wall of so-very-deep song lyrics on your Facebook news feed for inspiration.

It has been recycled and repeated so much its basically worthless. You want good life advice?

Think about what you do. You're not a 12-year-old kid so unless you're having some really serious problems you should be able to figure it out by yourself, like every human without a Tumblr account up to this point in history had to do.

Don't get me wrong, this is not false advice - it's just been repeated in so many sappy Hollywood films and quoted by so many teenagers that it has become a given for anyone with an internet connection.

38 - Not getting offline long enough to live in reality.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
38 - Not getting offline long enough to live in reality.

Fair enough , that one is true as hell. But I can't because school - yeah, I'm totally doing what I'm supposed to be doing when I'm browsing UG. >_>

EDIT: Also, are you telling me that you'd actually live your life differently if someone gave you this list when you were young?

Most people probably just think 'Wow, this is really true. I should really think about this.' and then forget about it in the next ten minutes. And when they're old whine about how they're really sorry nobody ever told them about it.

Such is life.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 12, 2014,
Just out of curiosity; are there any people in here that have serious regrets? I mean, I'm only 24 and my life hasn't always been the greatest (though I still strongly appreciate what I have), but I do not have any regrets whatsoever.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Fair enough , that one is true as hell. But I can't because school - yeah, I'm totally doing what I'm supposed to be doing when I'm browsing UG. >_>

EDIT: Also, are you telling me that you'd actually live your life differently if someone gave you this list when you were young?

Most people probably just think 'Wow, this is really true. I should really think about this.' and then forget about it in the next ten minutes. And when they're old whine about how they're really sorry nobody ever told them about it.

Such is life.

Was not directed at you man. Your post just showed how pervasive the internet has become in peoples lives.
If somebody had given me this list when I was younger it would have been in person.
And no I would have paid it no more heed than anybody reading it online.
And I still have no regrets.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Was not directed at you man. Your post just showed how pervasive the internet has become in peoples lives.
If somebody had given me this list when I was younger it would have been in person.
And no I would have paid it no more heed than anybody reading it online.
And I still have no regrets.

Sorry mang, the Pit gives me PTSD from time to time and I get jumpy. My bad.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Jehuty
Just out of curiosity; are there any people in here that have serious regrets? I mean, I'm only 24 and my life hasn't always been the greatest (though I still strongly appreciate what I have), but I do not have any regrets whatsoever.

I regretted something once when I was 18 which gave me severe depression. I needed a year and a half to get out of it. It was hell. I wish it on nobody. Other than my greatest enemies.
Only thing that applies to me is not talking to my grandparents but they died before I was 10 so
I regret #10. I was a ****ing dumbass in high school. I only gave a shit about getting 50 or higher so I could pass, and taking all the easy trade classes. Regret that now, for sure.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Living #9 right now.
But I don't really see it being possible for me to get another job.
A job really isn't a job if you aren't miserable the whole time anyway.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Living #9 right now.
But I don't really see it being possible for me to get another job.
A job really isn't a job if you aren't miserable the whole time anyway.

What about a blow job?
Page 1 of 2