Hello I was gonna buy that guitar but it ran out of stock for some reason and I can't do anything more about it
The guitar is this one

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ibanez/s770fm_atf/index.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I have around 580€ for it.

edit:

I don't know a lot about buying guitars, i know the techniques I mentioned earlier though hehe

I want an alternative because I need before a certain date and I can't wait right now, and the only place who accepts my way of payment is that site
Last edited by DBKGUITAR at Jan 12, 2014,
Quote by DBKGUITAR

i'd prefer it to be good for tapping, shredding, sweep picking and that stuff too, I don't know a lot about guitars, so that's why I ask you to help me out a bit

You don't know a lot about guitars but you want to shred and sweep pick?!
Anyway, I would just wait till they're in stock again if you want it badly...
Quote by Cing Krimson
You don't know a lot about guitars but you want to shred and sweep pick?!
Anyway, I would just wait till they're in stock again if you want it badly...

I don't know a lot about buying guitars, i know the technique

I want an alternative because I need before a certain date and I can't wait right now, and the only place who accepts my way of payment is that site
If you're trying to get a guitar as close to that as possible, you could always look at some of the other ibanez models. Or ESP LTD models are around the same price and pretty similar. And a lot of people like the Schecter super strat models without the single coil pickup, but I've never been a big fan. But if it doesn't have to be similar to that one, I'd look into epiphone, they can get some good rock tones. The only problem with epiphone would be if you absolutely needed the 24 frets
Last edited by seamil at Jan 12, 2014,
Quote by DBKGUITAR
I don't know a lot about buying guitars, i know the technique

Awright, well are there any similar guitars on the website, metal guitars are really common, or try another website that has a similar paying option...
What site are you using?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Don't be asswipes, ffs. I think the TS means that he wants to use some kind of non-cash based payment, and you know that.

Ibanez makes a lot of different S models, I'm sure you could find something very similar (HSH config, ZR trem, etc) with just a different top wood, or finish that you might also like.
The biggest difference between non Prestige Ibanezes is usually aesthetics. Just find another S. The specs are probably the same. Maybe minus a maple veneer.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Mephaphil
What way of payment isn't money?

Well I'm actually not paying, they are paying it for me xD, but the guy who was gonna pay it for me told me that. It's something about being a dealer or something so he doesn't use sites or things like that.
Go to a pawn shop.. They're normally littered with old super strats. I played like ten yesterday. Old kramers, dean, ESP, Jackson, people you've never heard of. Lol
Quote by Mephaphil
Some guy is buying you stuff? Okay.

My friend owns a store but they dont have the guitar I want, that's why i can only buy it from him, and he is like in "debt" with me so that's his only way of payment XD
I bought an Ibanez S5470 last year. It had a lot of problems with lousy sustain halfway up the neck, so I ordered an ESP Horizon FR-2 instead. That guitar is my new love.

It's way above your budget, but I'm just getting it out there...
Quote by Cing Krimson
If you are close to him, you could go there and try some? might find something you like.

the ones he has at the store aren't in my price range :S
You can get a Jackson js32t dinky with Floyd for 200$. 24 frets, sharktooth inlays, the whole shebang.
Sorry, js32r...
Last edited by SeamanTickles at Jan 15, 2014,