Anyone know Microsoft's email to recover my dads hacked hotmail account ?

My dad's hotmail account has been hacked so i'm trying to get it back, Iv'e tried the microsoft website but can't find anything, anyone know what to do ?
The only thing I know of is if he set up an alternative email address, you could have it send the alt email a password reset request.

Other than that Idk sorry
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Yea unless there is an alternate email address they're pretty damn hard to get back.

I had mine hacked once. It was easier for me to try and remember the details of the unused alternate email I used about twice ever than to answer the questions they ask about my own hotmail account.

It's that secure, I couldn't hack my own account.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by Wormholes
Hotmail

It's 2014 bruh.

Oh thanks, here I was writing 1874 on all this important paperwork. Silly me.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
https://account.live.com/acsr

That of course requires you to have a seperate email account. I would advise getting another email address anyway and link it but have a secure password which no-one could possibly work out. You don't have to use the account, just a backup in case this happens again. I'm sure theres a phone number somewhere you could call if you needed to.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot