Hi guys,

I purchased a Fender Sonoran SCE electro-acoustic guitar last week and I'm struggling to find a case for it. The problem that I'm having is that it's basically got a Strat-style neck on it, which means the headstock doesn't fit into a normal acoustic guitar case. I've read that Fender made a case specifically for it, but I'm yet to come across one.

Could anyone help me out? Maybe someone on here's got a case that fits for sale, or could direct me to a place that does. I'm based in the UK and I've got a budget of up to £60. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Photo of guitar - http://static.bootic.com/_pictures/1435542/fender-sonoran-sce.jpg
Last edited by YellowSly at Jan 12, 2014,
A friend of mine had the same problem with a John5 signature Fender acoustic. He bought a 12 string acoustic case, which has more room for the larger headstock. His is a Hiscox case, not sure of the cost, but there should be plenty of different makes at various prices. Try Thoman or GAK
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
That's not a bad idea, actually. I'll have a look at some twelve-string cases. I may have to bite the bullet with this one and order a case hoping it'll fit. I can always return it.

Thanks for the help!