Hey all - got the Marshall JVM410H with the 1960BV Cab (v30s). I performed a few mods to this thing - Added a 3H Choke, Plexi-Cap Mod and tubed it with EH C6A7 tubes rather than the EL34 (kind of hybrid sound between 6L6 and EL34).

The midi implementation is fantastic, which really makes this a gigging dream. Though it sounded pretty excellent before the mods, I must admit the mods really help the 12 different modes (3 per channel) really distinct from one another.

Currently I'm running my Boss GT100 in via 4 cable method for effects and it does all the channel, mode, reverb, boost switching beautifully. That said, I'm likely going to put some gear up for sale/trade for a G-system to complete this rig.

Previously I had an Egnater Vengeance and Mark V but really find the combination of tones, midi and flexibility to be a pretty unbeatable combination.

Can't figure out how to update the gear list in my signature but if I do I'll update it to reflect what's current.
Attachments:
JVMHalfStk.jpg
Jackson: DKMG w/Zakk Wylde EMGs
Fender: Fat Strat HSS
Epiphone: Les Paul Custom w/SD Pickups
Dean: Performer E Acoustic/Electric
Vox: DA5
Vox JamVox
Digitech: GNX4 Workstation
Digitech: EX-7 Distortion Factory
Boss DR-880
MAudio Bx5a Deluxe
Noice! Hell of a setup you got there, jealous! Congrats!
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
HNAD!!

great amps and very versatile. Still love mine, but might have to try out those C6A7's when i retube next.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNGD, glad I'm not the only one to fall in love with the JVM (modded mine too!).
WTLTL 2011
Sweet amplifier!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100