It's good, but it looks like your picking a little lightly which makes some of the notes sound a bit weak.
why did your parents name their son Victoria?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I hate it when people write in titles of cover videos things like: "xyz cover played by 15 y/o" or "abc cover by a girl" .. like if it wasn't normal that 15 year olds can play guitar. When someone puts a title and even more creates a thumbnail that shows BoObS then the only attention they will ever get is from sexists or pedos. But if that's what thay want, let it be. Maybe not this case, don't know.

Oh yea and the videoo.....
This
Quote by metaldud536
You need a new amp.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Needs a lot of cleaning up.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Needs more cowbell.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
put down the guitar and buy a macbook pro

or at the very least play songs by better bands cause gnr isn't prince

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jan 13, 2014,
Quote by TunerAddict
why did your parents name their son Victoria?

but seriously, you're good
may i recommend listening to more stuff outside of the typical "hard-rock cliche" genre?
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

just ask around for recommendations on here but make sure it's in the right sub-forum
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
It lacked some life. Vibratos, mainly, and some parts were too rythmically correct for my taste. The bends were mostly accurate, so that's nice. A number of them were flat, though, especially the one at 1:05 irritates the ear.
And I don't care about your age. If anything, it annoys me, because it gives me the idea you're pretentious, even though you might not be.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Last edited by Guodlca at Jan 13, 2014,
bends weren't spot on, there were some mistakes in the solo. vibrato wasnt good. the lighting of the close ups was terrible.
Overall it was decent. 6/10.

Also, get a fog machine, and a new better and bigger amp.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by lemmyisgod97
And how does a 14 year old have a Gibson Les Paul ?

white privilege

That was pretty mediocre. There are like thousands of videos on youtube of people playing that song just as well or better. Maybe try to do something other than play an easy and overdone song note for note. How about something that takes a greater amount of skill or even your own more complex and interesting arrangement of a solo?

Also telling us your age is stupid since it makes absolutely no bit of difference how old you are. It's kind of gimmicky in a really uncool way. Now, if you were wearing a salmon suit or riding a bicycle or you were an alligator, that would be neat.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Wow.

People sure do hate age.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
And how does a 14 year old have a Gibson Les Paul ?

thinking the exact same thing. The only les paul I'll ever be able to afford is the epiphone les paul junior 57 reissue. Prices range from $160-$300 depending on if it's used or who you getting it from.
Quote by Momentosis
Wow.

People sure do hate age.

Who do you think we are? Weastwinn or the anime thread?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would be more impressed if there was an actual Victorian Bird that was 14 years old singing the gutiar solos.
You're a pretty good lookin' dude. You're gonna get tons of pussy once your balls drop. You've got the classic long-haired singer-songwriter look going. It's incredibly douchey and cliched, but shit works.