Hello everyone, I was wondering if a headphone jack would work as a line out, like on the Line 6 Spider IV 15w?
Also, which pickup is preferred for screaming leads, the SD Invader or the D'Marzio D-Activator?
It does, but it sounds terrible.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Joey_G97

Also, which pickup is preferred for screaming leads, the SD Invader or the D'Marzio D-Activator?

Can of worms time.

In the first place, I'm not a fan of either pickup (ripped a set of Invaders out of a custom flying V I own). And I think you'd want to be a LOT more specific than just "screaming leads" when it comes to pickups.

I have one LP-scale guitar with a hotter than normal (9.2kohm) Gibson '57 in the bridge position. This has been a Neal Schon favorite for years. It can go from "singing" leads (Journey) to some very down and dirty blues and even metal work. There's a very hot (18Kohm) DiMarzio Fast Track II single-coil size rail humbucker in the neck position. Very focused, very little of the usual low-output full-size humbucker mud and outrageously good for lead work, even in the neck position.

The Suhr Aldrich is an outstanding bridge pickup for lead in both LP and Strat-scale guitars. 17.5Kohm (actually a bit higher than the Invader, but the magnets and the magnet structure are different) , but it doesn't have the loss of highs that so often accompanies those numbers (an Invader has SD-supplied numbers of 7/8/4 bass/mids/treble). I wouldn't buy a pair of these for a guitar -- the neck pickup (9Kohm) the same manufacturer sells as a companion is okay but unremarkable.

You're going to find a LOT of choices for lead pickups out there from a lot of different manufacturers. The Invaders were one of the first super hot pickups, what with three ceramic magnets, lots of overwinding and the big old cap screws, but they're pretty unrefined compared to some more modern pickups, lose a LOT of treble response. It's a "heavy" pickup, but largely a one-trick pony. FWIW, I replaced mine (still have them in the case) with a set of Tom Anderson pickups.
Headphone jack as line out into a PA depends on the amp. I used the headphone/line-out on a Vox Pathfinder with good results. Lots of amps label that jack for both purposes. How does it sound? My preference is to mic an amp, but sometimes that isn't practical, like if you want to keep your stage volume down.
Quote by Joey_G97
Hello everyone, I was wondering if a headphone jack would work as a line out, like on the Line 6 Spider IV 15w?

Yes the headphone out also doubles as a line out on that amp.

Don't waist your money on pickups until you get a better amp. If you have to get pickups because money is burning a hole in your pocket get a set of GFS pickups the set will cost what one Duncan or dimarzio does www.guitarfetish.com
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
screaming leads and Line6 15 watt spyder don't belong in same sentence. the only screaming will be the guitar sound begging to be played through a good amp.

as already suggested get a better amp as you won't really benefit much if at all from a pup swap.