Rokhed again,
I bought the LP-100, and I love the tone, weight, and feel of this baby- alas..
NO BINDING =(
any solutions?
could I use painter's tape to outline a binding and use Acrylic-cream white to hand-paint it on? or would it flake off?

just for sh*ts, what would you do?
I am fresh outta cash, and will not be buying another guitar for a year or so..
UNLESS! unless, unless UNLESS-
anyone wants to give away a free LP Standard ?!?

why? cuz, I'm a decent guitarist for 3 yrs on the fretboard.. and I am a total NERD when it comes to stuff like this..

O-o
damn I get off topic easily..
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
Use penstripe tape - it works way better than painter's tape. You said you're fresh outta cash, but save some to get good quality materials - you may as well do it right.

EDIT: Yes, I've actually seen this done. Some very good work, too. Here's an idea - get a pinstriper to do it - probably be cheaper than DIY. Might end up with a graffiti signature, but it will be worth it.
Last edited by 1152 at Jan 13, 2014,
If you want binding, buy a guitar with it. trying to fake binding rarely comes out good. Enjoy your guitar for what it is and save your pennies
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
touché Robbgnarly.. Guess I'm saving for a Gibson.. getting it the day I turn 18.. regardless of anything that happens- I WILL get my hands on a real Les Paul!!
that, or just keep wheelin' and dealin' with Epiphone.. idk..
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!