The US Government and Police departments of this country are now installing devices into your body to create severe pain.

They are installing devices into your head,mouth,shoulder,penis,vagina, once these devices are installed you automatically black out at night, they then proceed to enter your home, and install more of this crap into your body.

They want to hear every conversation you are having and control every aspect of your life, all in effort to line their pockets with money, with disregard to your life, and your family's life.

Help stop this atrocity by spreading the word to as many people as possible.
The PAIN device in my body is my HEART because it ACHES for YOU
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
AND PAAAINNNN

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
AND PAAAINNNN

I didn't even recognize this at first.

Holy 1990s
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Clubber Lang... what's your prediction for the fight?
"PAIN"
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by b189
The US Government and Police departments of this country are now installing devices into your body to create severe pain.

They are installing devices into your head,mouth,shoulder,penis,vagina, once these devices are installed you automatically black out at night, they then proceed to enter your home, and install more of this crap into your body.

They want to hear every conversation you are having and control every aspect of your life, all in effort to line their pockets with money, with disregard to your life, and your family's life.

Help stop this atrocity by spreading the word to as many people as possible.

Something tells me that's not why your butt hurts.
Quote by Andrea55
I want one!

Right?! It's like, I'm paying all these taxes, and I don't even get one of these futuristic devices? I bet it's going to all the poor people and we have to buy our own
Quote by Dreadnought
This thread belongs in a trash can

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I feel like UG gets the most up to date and controversial news in any website forum ever.

Thank you for bringing this monosecular plot to our attention. The world needs you...

ALEX JONES
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
this sounds very unlegit...where this guy hear this? that's right doesn't say...
No! You've let them know that you know, now they're going to make you have an "accident". Not to worry though, your sacrifice shall be remembered.
Quote by progdude93
Right?! It's like, I'm paying all these taxes, and I don't even get one of these futuristic devices? I bet it's going to all the poor people and we have to buy our own

Stoopid poor people! Like if they're really poor.
STಠ_ಠ
If the U.S. Government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say "thank you", and God Bless America.
Quote by eGraham
The PAIN device in my body is my HEART because it ACHES for YOU

woah