Page 1 of 2
I guess I'd have to say it's just not as fulfilling as I'd like it to be. What about you guys?
The best it's ever been I guess. New gf is very giving, and open to new things. A stark contrast from my last girlfriend

There you are, that's what's going on in my sex life internet
2 Fast 2 Furious.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
None existent at the moment. ¯\_(ツ_/¯
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nothing going on right now, which makes sense cause I've been super busy lately and will only get more busy later on this semester

Trying to hit up this girl I work with and she always wants to go out with me but one of us usually gets sidetracked with something else or doesn't tell the other where we are. Once all the pieces align it's not going to be too hard to make the magic happen I don't think
Pretty good. Could use more anal.

Quote by WhiteStripesIII
It should be good, but the pill's messed up my girlfriends sex drive.

Know dat feel
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by MakinLattes
Of Mice and Men

LMFAO
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by MakinLattes
Of Mice and Men

So many implications
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Nothing going on at the moment but since i lost my virginity that doesn't really bother me that much.
Quote by Gantz92
Nothing going on at the moment but since i lost my virginity that doesn't really bother me that much.

opposite for me. before i lost my virginity, it was never actually a part of my life (obviously). once i had it, dry spells sucked way worse because i truly knew what i was missing out on.
It's been a lot better since I bought myself a glove puppet.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I'm turning down sex from my gf because she's a horn dog. Can't complain
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by pawnluv
I'm turning down sex from my gf because she's a horn dog. Can't complain

What if she gets her tingles from someone else though?
Quote by captainsnazz
Between the Buried and Me / And So I Watch You From Afar

Did you just...? *sigh*
Unfortunately, nothing is going on right now. But my sexual experiences tend to be spontaneous (I'm not a rapist, I just don't have a girlfriend so it's kinda here and there)
banned
song names are a go?

Countin' On a Miracle - Bruce Springsteen
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Pretty damn rad. I'm not a very sexual person, but my gf and I are doing rather well. Dry spells have never been a problem for me. I mean they happen and all, but they never really bothered me. Anyways, I don't go without for more than a month: tops.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Oh wait we are actually supposed to describe our sex life?
My girlfriend is a full time student and works on the weekends, she also goes on these 10 day field trips out of state to conventions for her job, so we dont have time for that. At first we did, but after 2 years its just not a priority. I'm just glad i have my cunnilingus chops for those last second action plays.
a sack of potatoes.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I banged a girl on New Years. My new years resolution is to completely put sex and masturbating aside while I focus on more important things in my life. I'm taking Sir Isaac Newtons approach.
Page 1 of 2