My band Framework just released our album entitled 'A World Distorted' which features 9 songs that we've put everything into. If you like it, you can download it for free. If you REALLY like it, you can throw us a few dollars

Framework - A World Distorted
Member #5 of the The Haunted fan club.
Did I mention it was free?
I like this!

Though I personally don't find that it added a lot of originality in terms of sound and design, it was executed so well that it's not a bother at all. The guitars are slick and cut well through the mix, backed neatly by the bass, all of it beat through the mix like a punching bags by the drums.

It felt supercompressed, though dynamic at the same time. This is how I like my metal sound. :3

Keep it up!
Quote by BillyBonkers
I like this!

Though I personally don't find that it added a lot of originality in terms of sound and design, it was executed so well that it's not a bother at all. The guitars are slick and cut well through the mix, backed neatly by the bass, all of it beat through the mix like a punching bags by the drums.

It felt supercompressed, though dynamic at the same time. This is how I like my metal sound. :3

Keep it up!

Thanks man!