I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
CIRCLE OF THE TYE-UGH!!!

Not as good as the Emperor's Return version though
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Has to be Morbid Tales... although To Mega Therion holds a special place in my collection as my first exposure to Celtic Frost. Monotheist is also fairly crushing.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Has to be Morbid Tales... although To Mega Therion holds a special place in my collection

It's impossible to split these two, if you ask me. They flow together and show completion of a vision. There's also some good stuff off the album afterwards and if you're able to ignore the vocals, parts of Cold Lake are quite good as well. Monotheist I can't handle at all; too linear.
Yeah 'Into The Pandemonium' wasn't too bad, just...well, odd. I see what you mean about the first two full lengths though, both are as bleak and dark as each other. What is it about the Swiss making such killer otherwordly metal?

It's a pity Warrior has become so insanely deluded, what a talent.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I personally hold Morbid Tales above the rest

INTO CRYPT OF RAYS
INTO CRYPT OF RAYS
INTO CRYPT OF UGHHH
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by Stranglehold
Yeah 'Into The Pandemonium' wasn't too bad, just...well, odd. I see what you mean about the first two full lengths though, both are as bleak and dark as each other. What is it about the Swiss making such killer otherwordly metal?

I don't know. Their cheery, everything-is-orderly society might drive anyone toward that end. I recently picked up the Samael demos comp and highly recommend it if you like early and primitive material with some spirit. It has a rather unorthodox Hellhammer cover as well.

As far as Into the Pandemonium, I didn't end up keeping it around. It had a lot of good ideas but never came together as an album like earlier works from the band did. It was more of a to-do list than the end product of that list. Bummer as there were truly some inspired thoughts there.