Hi,

I hope you can help me if this will work. I have no experience working with multiple pedals and set up.

I use a ToneLab EX multi fx pedalboard and connect my headphones instead of using an amp. What my question is; will I be able to add a loop pedal before/after the TL EX which still allows me to use my headphones and different effects from the pedalboard e.g loop a clean sound and play some solo stuff over.

Thanks!
You need a headphone out on the looper or get a headphone amp. I believe the Jamman Stereo can drive headphones. Check out looper specs. If you got a Zoom G3 you could have drums and a 48 sec looper with headphone out. Or you could get a $20 Line 6 Backtrack with headphone out and record yourself at the same time while using any looper.
^+1

Not sure bout other models but I used to be able to run headphones straight outta my rc20xl.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by fly135
You need a headphone out on the looper or get a headphone amp. I believe the Jamman Stereo can drive headphones. Check out looper specs. If you got a Zoom G3 you could have drums and a 48 sec looper with headphone out. Or you could get a $20 Line 6 Backtrack with headphone out and record yourself at the same time while using any looper.

Thanks a lot, it was really helpful! I guess I'll have to search the market for loopers with headphones out then, and look into your suggestions.