If I use a One Spot Power Supply (1700mA) to power my Boss TU 2will I be able to run a daisy chain from the TU 2 out, to power my other pedals providing of course they're all 9v and under 1700mA?
Thanks
Most pedals don't have a daisy chaining options, so you gotta get a power cable with more than one lead.

Other than that, you'll be good if the sum of all your pedals' power draws doesn't exceed 1700mA.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Yes I do have 2 leads. One is the actual powersupply which is 1700mA and goes into the TU 2 power in. The other is a daisychain that I want to connect from the TU 2 power out to the rest of my pedals. All of the pedals' combined power is well under 1700mA.
Last edited by Ichabod Crane at Jan 15, 2014,
Check the polarity is the same. Should show you next to the power socket on the pedal. If they are all the same, you're golden.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Check the polarity is the same. Should show you next to the power socket on the pedal. If they are all the same, you're golden.

This. I use a one spot similarly with my Boss noise gate, that is, I use the power out to power my OD, wah, and delay pedals. Great option to power the pedlulz
Die troll

Dean VMNTX (EMG set)
Peavey 6505+ 112
+ a buncha teh pedlulz