Amazing show. Seasons 3-4 were definitely the best the show made. And the show has Red Forman, the best sitcom dad

Me and my friend are thinking about making our basement into a replica of the Forman basement where we and all our best buds will hang out. And in doing that, made me want to discuss this amazing show
that show is more homosexual than everyone loves raymond
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by chookiecookie
that 70's show is actually pretty banging

laura prepon is hot.

I'd bang Mila Kunis first tbh
Quote by Clark83

looks like the mariwuanaza really have messed with your mind, clark.
ayy lmao
Quote by Clark83

I pretty sure was illegal for the first few seasons.
Quote by Clark83
She didnt get hot until like season 4 lol

she was still probably illegal

you silly pedo

Quote by deadsmileyface
yeah, Erics gf is a hottie

my nigga
ayy lmao
It was actually a pretty good show in my opinion. It kinda sucked in the 8th season, but seasons 1-7 were pretty good. Those were good times in the 70's.
I almost cried during the finale, then I was depressed for like a week after. Love that show.
GEAR

Ibanez RG350EX
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt
Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner
Fender 351 Medium Guitar Picks
Donna>Jackie

The show hasn't really aged very well but i still love it. I've never connected to another sitcom the way i have with That 70's show. It's not even about the comedy really, the characters and how their stories unfold is what makes the show for me.
Quote by Gantz92
Donna>Jackie

It's not even about the comedy really, the characters and how their stories unfold is what makes the show for me.

yep

to both of those.

I really felt a bond with hyde by the end. I feel like he got cheated the entire show.
ayy lmao
I just finished watching through all the seasons, last 1 is pretty bad. Also forgot how much of a straight up bitch kitty turned into.
I haven't watched season 8 yet, how is it bad? And how did Kitty turn into a bitch? xD I know she hit menopause unless you're talking about something else lol
Great show.

Red Foreman is the best father figure in TV ever.

Even moreso than George Jefferson.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i loved it from middle school to most of high school. i still enjoy watching it on occasion, though i can't truthfully say nostalgia doesn't play a role
Quote by Clark83
I haven't watched season 8 yet, how is it bad? And how did Kitty turn into a bitch? xD I know she hit menopause unless you're talking about something else lol

I didn't like it without Eric and Kelso, or how Jackie moves through every guy in the group. And kitty, she was a perfect mix of insulting/funny in the first few seasons but she just kept going farther away from funny.
The show was good till the end imo, I mean I liked the finally, it didn't overstay it's welcom.

If memory serves right, that 80's show was awful, and ran before that 70s show ended.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 14, 2014,