I'm looking for a single coil sized bridge pup for my Tele copy (AXL El Dorado, if that means anything). Budget: $150
I like thick, warm, edge of break up tone with definition. I like tele twang sometimes but preserving the twang isn't important to me. I have another tele that does that well enough.

I really like the neck pup in the AXL but the bridge pup is horribly thin sounding. I've been listening to clips online from SD, GFS and Wolftone but I'm a lil hesitant to order based on internet clips cause I'm not really sure how accurate they are through my speaker. So I figured I'd ask gg&a for suggestions.

I'm playing through the various gear in my sig but with an emphasis on the Rebel 20 with no effects.

So...any thoughts?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder. They have a P90 sorta vibe to them without going all the way in that direction. Shitloads of output, very warm for a single coil pup. From your description, it is exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/telecaster/high-output/quarter_pound_f_1/
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
The quarter pounder was already near the top of my list but now that I read all the p90 references, noticed my pals at the local guitar shop around the corner from me are official SD dealers and see the price for both bridge and neck fit in my budget (and the neck comes with the sexy cover) I'm sold. It seems the only complaint about them are twang loss. Frickin' perfect!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
I feel I must say though, the QP neck pup was very disappointing. I run them in both the bridge and neck position on mine which I use for slide. The neck pup is a Quarter Pounder in name only. It doesn't have those huge pole pieces, which is of course makes a quarter pounder a quarter pounder. Being my slide guitar it doesn't really matter because I only need a bridge pup for that but the neck one is a gutless, soulless piece of crap. Look elsewhere for the neck pup. The bridge pup though is just sublime.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Good point about the pole pieces, that makes sense. And I do like the stock neck pup so I guess I will just pick up a needed extra mic instead of the neck pup. Thanks for the incite.