Page 1 of 2
It's going to suck never being able to have the sensation of touch in your hands ever again.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
It's going to suck never being able to have the sensation of touch in your hands ever again.

Naw man 'cuz itll be in the future and they will just put all your old nerves in your bionic parts and then let you turn feeling on and off with your brain.
Quote by stratkat
Whatcha drinkin?
beer
Quote by necrosis1193
no see i've thought this through, i'm gonna leave the extrinsic and intrinsic muscles of the hand intact and just have the bionic arm built into and around all the flesh and bone being stripped away from my human arm. Nerves and muscles will be supplied through an open circulatory system enclosed within the bionic arm, with pumps to assist the flow of blood back into the cardiovascular system.
quit ****ing around guys it's 2014 why haven't my bones received titanium reinforcement

(removing the long bones in your limbs would get rid of most of your bone marrow so your immune system would be boned (hah) so until i can figure out a backup for that we can't replace the humerus and femurs in their entirety)
Quote by ChucklesMginty
then I'll play guitar with them and no one can tell me I don't play with feeling.

Totally different kind of feeling man. That feeling comes from the heart or genitals or whatever.
You can finally fulfill the prophecy and become Jay Jay the Jetplane
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Tired limbs, huh?
Sounds like you've been doing you-know-what a little too much, Jay......

Building gundam models. You need to stop. I'm not even going to ask how you use your legs for this, but I know it isn't healthy.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Amuro Jay
is your penis a limb?

if it's big enough to be one i'm gonna need pics

for science

Yes... For science....
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
I'll never get tired cuz I'll be piloting a gundam. Even for the most mundane task. Aw yeh

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tired limbs, huh?
Sounds like you've been doing you-know-what a little too much, Jay......

Building gundam models. You need to stop. I'm not even going to ask how you use your legs for this, but I know it isn't healthy.

this made me laugh if i was still a mod i would not ban you
Quote by Amuro Jay
is your penis a limb?

if it's big enough to be one i'm gonna need pics

for science

the mystery is the beauty of it

but this is a fairly accurate representation

Quote by Amuro Jay
this made me laugh if i was still a mod i would not ban you
i just want what's best for you bby
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Bionic peni!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by angusfan16
Bionic legs.
the best part is bionic feet

because real feet suck so much. they smell and they hurt and they're ugly.

if i could choose between bionic legs or bionic arms, i'd go with legs, for that reason only

and i could get a slim model to wear skinny jeans and my thighs wouldn't be so big.
Quote by Amuro Jay
the best part is bionic feet

because real feet suck so much. they smell and they hurt and they're ugly.

if i could choose between bionic legs or bionic arms, i'd go with legs, for that reason only

and i could get a slim model to wear skinny jeans and my thighs wouldn't be so big.
Actually I agree with this and it's entirety.
Except that last line. I don't know what to make of that.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia

You could like change your leg size at will and wear different types of jeans all the time!
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Joshua Garcia
skinny jeans are sexy

my thighs are too big for skinny jeans

maybe it's my butt idk

point is, i need to be sexy so bionic legs are the way to go
I think I'd just walk around without pants if I had robot legs.
I thought this was the American dream.
Quote by SGstriker

So if you fap with a bionic hand, would it be like giving yourself a stranger without sitting on your hand to make it numb?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by snipelfritz
Doot-duhdoo-duhdoot.

Did anybody get that this was supposed to be the Inspector Gadget theme song?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
get a bionic 12 inch dick. It will last forever, you get hard when ever you want. But you will never feel. Pros weigh out the cons???
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Amuro Jay
and i'll never get tired because it'll be the future and they'll be powered by my bloodflow in the way hydroelectric dams work.

Discuss.

I don't agree with your lifestyle.
Quote by k.lainad
get a bionic 12 inch dick. It will last forever, you get hard when ever you want. But you will never feel. Pros weigh out the cons???

"Never feel" like feel emotions?

Because that's pretty much me already.

I'm like an aspie Ron Jeremy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by k.lainad
Quote by SGstriker

Page 1 of 2