Not for the faint hearted... if you can imagine a mix between Sodom, Sarcofago and Katharsis, you're halfway there. Absolutely nothing in the way of progression or mercy.

Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Fucking wicked sounding. Total death. Why am I only now hearing this? It's right up my filthy alley.

Purchased.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
For a second I thought you were talking about Possessed...err and then when I saw the logo I thought of Procession for some reason. ..brainfade

edit:

This also reminded me of Hellish Crossfire (the band, not the Iron Angel album)
Last edited by elatihc at Jan 16, 2014,
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Fucking wicked sounding. Total death. Why am I only now hearing this? It's right up my filthy alley.

Purchased.

Good stuff! Did you get the tape or the cd? Surprised to hear these guys are Belgian, not much coming out of there these days besides bottle fermented excellence.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Wow. This is really nice evil thrash man. Those vocals are fukking awesome. I'll be sure to pass this onto my FAOD worshipping buddies.
Quote by Stranglehold
Good stuff! Did you get the tape or the cd? Surprised to hear these guys are Belgian, not much coming out of there these days besides bottle fermented excellence.

Picked up both. I lack a tape deck in the car and this demands deadly highway blasting so the CD was a must while the tape will be for home listening. This is savage stuff man I'm befuddled that I missed out on it till now.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Been watching the thread on NWN! about them for a little while now, and truly one of the most frantic and thoroughly me(n)tal bands coming out from the bowels of hell. Don't have any physical things from them though. /false

Link for purchase

Quote by \Powerslave/
Wow. This is really nice evil thrash man. Those vocals are fukking awesome. I'll be sure to pass this onto my FAOD worshipping buddies.

fuck aff ond die? Straight from the mouth of every Norwegian black metaller.
Fallen Angel of Doom?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Fallen Angel of Doom?

Yep. Blasphemy-loving, Conquror-fellating, Venom-worshipping, NWN-hailing. You know the type.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwzJuP28jM

Figured I'd post in here considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj-dbtpSqs4&feature=youtu.be

Out now on NWN! and other places.

http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=14631&zenid=62b6fe35479b6b63b377bb17d32404d8

EDIT: Not to say this is going to be the best release of this year, but for a two track EP this is going to be absolutely ferocious.
Last edited by severed-metal at Apr 10, 2014,
Yosuke is taking a lot of my money lately.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Yosuke is taking a lot of my money lately.

Just a little bit! But everything is fairly cheap and I feel somewhat warmer for having shopped at NWN!
Quote by severed-metal
... and I feel somewhat warmer for having shopped at NWN!

It's the radiation
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Again, purchased. I'm really digging that artwork too. Sometimes I get tired of Moyen's stuff because EVERYONE uses it but this one really stands out for me.
Just got the 7'', can't wait to spin it.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Mine is still in the mail. Tell me what I can expect man. I bet it's Progressive technical synthesizer post-rock riffs no doubt.

I also have Hellsheadbanger's new Impetigo set on the way. Going to be a depraved next couple days and I coincidentally just stocked up on gin.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
There are tracks on youtube up for Annaliese, but I don't think it will compare anywhere near when you hear it blaring from your own sound system.

Quote by VampireGoldfish
It's the radiation

Nailed it.
Heard this album the other day. Infestation and Take The Oath are wicked tracks. Ironbonehead has been killing it with releases lately.
Recommended threads
Trial
Morphogenesis26
Last post:
by Kytokinesis
Witherfall
Kytokinesis
Last post:
by Kytokinesis