Here is my replacement Signature T. I am very happy with this one, the truss rod actually works and there are no noticeable finish imperfections. Also i think this one is more resonant and fuller acoustically.
You can see the maple top under the binding like the previous one but there are no ugly wood fillers on that one.
The only problem i have notice on my new LP is that after i raised the stop bar i could hear harmonics (coming from the bridge) when i was strumming the high E string, I lowered the stop bar on the high e side so that the string barely touches on the bridge and it stopped.

GUITARS:
Ibanez SAS36FM
Ibanez Prestige RG2550Z
Guild D-150
Gibson Les Paul Signature T VS

AMPS:
Peavey Mini Colosal
H&K Tubemeister 18

PEDALS:
Boss DD-3, NS-1, CS3, CH1, TU-3
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Vox Satchurator
Digitech RV-7
Last edited by Giorgosm10 at Jan 15, 2014,
Congrats!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Amazing grain, might be one of the best looking sunburst Les Pauls I've ever seen! Glad you got it sorted out. The piece of the maple cap you see through the finish is completely normal on Les Pauls as far as I'm aware, don't worry about it. As far as the harmonics with regards to the bridge go, I'm not really sure. You could try lubing up all contact points for the string, even the nut, since it might just be the string catching somewhere and causing a high pitched pinch sound. Have fun with your new guitar, if it sounds as good as it looks you've got yourself a keeper!
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Gorgeous guitar. You just made my GAS manifest again.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Thanks , i think the string was vibrating after the saddle and touching the edge of the bridge causing a very high pitch sound. This one is definitely a keeper the sound is even richer than my first one and she is very resonant, i might upgrade to graph tech saddles and nut in the future.
GUITARS:
Ibanez SAS36FM
Ibanez Prestige RG2550Z
Guild D-150

AMPS:
Peavey Mini Colosal
H&K Tubemeister 18

PEDALS:
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Vox Satchurator
Digitech RV-7
Quote by Giorgosm10

The only problem i have notice on my new LP is that after i raised the stop bar i could hear harmonics (coming from the bridge) when i was strumming the high E string, I lowered the stop bar on the high e side so that the string barely touches on the bridge and it stopped.

the strings should not touch the bridge behind the saddle. maybe try top wrapping the stop tail piece the next time you change strings, see if it still does it.

looks much better than the other one you had, more of a vintage look to the flame top.

if you are going to change anything, put a tone pro or faber bridge on it and toss the stock one in the case.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jan 15, 2014,
The Treble PU looks a little high as well which may be a factor. Press the strings at the last fret and measure from the bottom of the strings to the top of the PU.
Moving on.....
I thought about top wrapping but i still have a lot of thread on the stop bar, I might try to raise the stop bar little higher and see what happens.
It might be a the slot on high E saddle or just that it need more clearance from the bridge i guess right?
When i had the stop bar higher i couldn't see if the string touched the bridge but i could fit business card under there.

The bridge pickup height is around 2mm (0.079") on the Low E side and around 2.5mm (0.0985") on the high E side. And the neck pickup is 1.5mm (0.060") on low E and 2mm (0.079") on the high E.
What are the recommended heights for a 57 and 57+?
GUITARS:
Ibanez SAS36FM
Ibanez Prestige RG2550Z
Guild D-150

AMPS:
Peavey Mini Colosal
H&K Tubemeister 18

PEDALS:
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Vox Satchurator