What albums by Saxon or Manowar would you recommend to a casual metal listener, by which I mean myself?
Can't tell you much about those bands, but I came here to say that you should make your signature shorter. It takes up way more space than your post, and some people get all pissy about that sort of thing
Israel is a terrorist state.
If you can ask in the recommendation thread at the top of the forum page, there'll be plenty of people able to help you out.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by JD Close
Can't tell you much about those bands, but I came here to say that you should make your signature shorter. It takes up way more space than your post, and some people get all pissy about that sort of thing
Breeches are pants. You don't want to breach your probation.
Stranglehold is correct. You should refer to the recommendation thread up top .

To answer your question:

Manowar: The first four are the only ones worth listening to. Into Glory Ride is their strongest, followed by Battle Hymns.

Saxon: Wheels of Steel is probably a good starting point. Their S/T, Denim and Leather, and Strong Arm of the Law are all worth listening to as well.
Quote by \Powerslave/
Into Glory Ride is their strongest, followed by Sign of the Hammer.
Yep.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.