http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/14/us-usa-medicare-pumps-idUSBREA0C1OW20140114

The report by the inspector general for the Department of Health and Human Services said Medicare, the government health insurance system for seniors, paid nearly 474,000 claims for vacuum erection systems, or VES, totaling about $172.4 million from 2006 to 2011. Yearly claims for the devices nearly doubled from $20.6 million in 2006 to $38.6 million in 2011.

According to the Mayo Clinic, penis pumps are one of a few treatment options for erectile dysfunction.

These and enlargement pills. I never understood who was actually buying them. There can't be that many people that actually think those things work.
ugh why do we cover that, nobody wants seniors to have anything to do with sex anyway
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
No but you still have transexuals
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by bradulator
At least we don't have dudes who dress up and walk around as rubber women #England

But most of the people on that tv show were in America ?
How can they be that expensive though? All you need is like a plastic cylinder some tubing and a small electric motor to run the vacuum.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
How can they be that expensive though? All you need is like a plastic cylinder some tubing and a small electric motor to run the vacuum.

You can tell
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
The key is to bang hotter women.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I've now got a free penis pump and an obamaphone.

What a country!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S