I really want to know if i can make the same sound from a POD HD Desktop from a POD HD Pro. I think that there are the same but the firs is for home useage and the second is for studio usage. Can you explain me the difference ?
Hd pro has midi control and xlr outputs. The hd bean can be controlled by a line 6 floorboard only. They both work in the studio, it's mostly the form factor that is different.

The beans are $200 right now, so it's a pretty good deal, I bet the bean hdx is coming out soon.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I'm pretty sure the HD Pro is a more powerful processor than the desktop HD. It also has more in's and out's.

But yes they should do the same things for what the average user will need. Either one is helped a lot by having the Shortboard controller. Or you can get the PH HD500 which is basically the HD desktop in a pedalboard.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
I'm pretty sure the HD Pro is a more powerful processor than the desktop HD. It also has more in's and out's.

But yes they should do the same things for what the average user will need. Either one is helped a lot by having the Shortboard controller. Or you can get the PH HD500 which is basically the HD desktop in a pedalboard.

hd pro has the same amount of processing power. Yes, mostly I/O and if you use it, the variax and l6 link stuff isn't on the bean.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra