I lost it when it started throwing up everywhere and flipping people off. Then it just became hilarious.
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by nugiboy
I lost it when it started throwing up everywhere and flipping people off. Then it just became hilarious.

This.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Pram would have been tipped over then stamped on
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I thought that was great. I would love to see it happen to someone in person
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I was laughing my arse off and having nightmares at the same time haha. I don't jump at much but I think I would at this. I love the guy at 1:00 who just has no reaction whatsoever
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Holy shit was all that just publicity for Devils Due? The movies going to be shit, but props to the people who made that satan baby.
Sail upon the open skies
mfw people are scared by this shit

(the video of course, if that baby thing happened to me I would probably jump and piss my pants)
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jan 15, 2014,
If you don't want to sleep listen to this in the dark with headphones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wJQkvSoOQ
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
So this is what Rosemary's baby did with the rest of its life...
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Oh, I saw this last night. It didn't scare me one bit. But it was funny as hell. especially when the baby flipped that car off.
Not scary on video but I'd jump if it was in real life.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I saw this earlier. My favorite part was when the stroller hit the table with the ladies sitting at it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
If you don't want to sleep listen to this in the dark with headphones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wJQkvSoOQ

Of course you won't sleep. You'll be too busy being rushed to the hospital after your ears get blown up. Maybe you'll even trip and fall because it's dark.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.