Home Alone/Richie Rich/Pagemaster kid, if you have a soul you know who he is.

Ever since he became an adult he has been in a constant state of full ******. He is still loaded and didn't blow it like Mike Tyson but just thinking about him confuses me.

He says he doesn't want to be famous but hes stilll pumping out 5 year old art (and not Macaulay Culkin as a five year old art or acting, he was so well spoken as a child) and playing kazoo in his velvet underground cover band the pizza underground.

He isn't an emaciated junkie anymore, but hes completely insane.

Biggest lolwut celebrity ever.

http://blog.sfgate.com/loaded/2014/01/15/macaulay-culkins-pizza-themed-velvet-underground-cover-band-coming-to-san-francisco/

You know hes not broke because throughout the 2000s until 2010 he dated the hot girl from that 70s show

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/macaulay-culkin-girlfriend_n_4351158.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

He also owns a $2,000,000 flat in NYC.
Last edited by garden of grey at Jan 15, 2014,
what is this pizza in a bag bullshit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
edit: ^FUCK YES

the "you're tearing me up" section is one of my favorite things

heeeeyyy cricket!

also he was with mila kunis for 8 years? what the shit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jan 15, 2014,
Quote by Primus2112
edit: ^FUCK YES

the "you're tearing me up" section is one of my favorite things

Yes! That part is one of my favorite parts of any Fall of Troy song.

Quote by angusfan16
God damn it i only came here to post that

Well you probably would have posted the Doppelganger version, wouldn't you?
Quote by chev311e
Well you probably would have posted the Doppelganger version, wouldn't you?

....maybe.

I love both versions to be fair though.
Sail upon the open skies
Andy Warhol eating a hamburger.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
that phasey intro in the doppelganger version tho
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I watched the entire pizza video thinking something was going to happen...
But yea, I don't really care about the guy outside the Home Alone films he was in.

The only time I will ever care for him again is if my idea for the Home Alone Reboot becomes a reality.
Basically his family went on holiday the year after the events in Home Alone 2 and surprise surprise, they left him on his own only this time, their plane crashed killing them all and leaving little Kevin to live with his grandmother.
20 or so later, Kevin moves into his old home which he inherited along with enough cash in inheritance to live the rest of his life. Due to abandonment issues, near his entire family dying in a plane crash, the trauma of the sticky/wet bandits along with a few other things he has developed a number of mental disorders stopping him from living a normal life. He barely leaves the house, only when he really needs to and has very little to do with the modern world.
Still, every year he decorates his house for Christmas. He doesn't celebrate the holiday and in fact, he has grown to despise the holiday and the memories it brings. He then makes it seem as though he has left the house for Christmas and makes it known to the criminal world that the house is empty for the holidays. When a criminal breaks in to the house they are greeted to Kevins traps which have only grown more deadly.
Kevins back yard has countless corpses of criminals he has tricked into his house of traps over the years as he takes it upon himself to be a figure of justice for the holiday season. Each trap he sets is more deadly than the last and no criminal can survive to tell the tale...Or can they?
Christmas 2014, the police know all about Kevins 'house of fun' but can't prove anything. They don't know where he hides the corpses and every cop or detective they send to investigate goes missing. They need somebody to take Kevin down, they need experts.
The police release two criminals from prison who know Kevins traps better than anybody and have survived his onslaught twice before. Harry and Marv get released from prison with promise of freedom and that they will be able to deal with Kevin in whatever way necessary.

The following is 1 hour of slapstick comedy as Harry and Marv somehow survive the onslaught of deadly traps set to destroy them but, as we know from the other films, they can take an inhuman amount of punishment.
At the end, Harry and Marv finally get their freedom as Kevin is taken down in a shootout with the police at the front of his house as he chased Harry and Marv outside his house of failed traps with an Axe.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
But yea, I don't really care about the guy outside the Home Alone films he was in.

The only time I will ever care for him again is if my idea for the Home Alone Reboot becomes a reality.
Basically his family went on holiday the year after the events in Home Alone 2 and surprise surprise, they left him on his own only this time, their plane crashed killing them all and leaving little Kevin to live with his grandmother.
20 or so later, Kevin moves into his old home which he inherited along with enough cash in inheritance to live the rest of his life. Due to abandonment issues, near his entire family dying in a plane crash, the trauma of the sticky/wet bandits along with a few other things he has developed a number of mental disorders stopping him from living a normal life. He barely leaves the house, only when he really needs to and has very little to do with the modern world.
Still, every year he decorates his house for Christmas. He doesn't celebrate the holiday and in fact, he has grown to despise the holiday and the memories it brings. He then makes it seem as though he has left the house for Christmas and makes it known to the criminal world that the house is empty for the holidays. When a criminal breaks in to the house they are greeted to Kevins traps which have only grown more deadly.
Kevins back yard has countless corpses of criminals he has tricked into his house of traps over the years as he takes it upon himself to be a figure of justice for the holiday season. Each trap he sets is more deadly than the last and no criminal can survive to tell the tale...Or can they?
Christmas 2014, the police know all about Kevins 'house of fun' but can't prove anything. They don't know where he hides the corpses and every cop or detective they send to investigate goes missing. They need somebody to take Kevin down, they need experts.
The police release two criminals from prison who know Kevins traps better than anybody and have survived his onslaught twice before. Harry and Marv get released from prison with promise of freedom and that they will be able to deal with Kevin in whatever way necessary.

The following is 1 hour of slapstick comedy as Harry and Marv somehow survive the onslaught of deadly traps set to destroy them but, as we know from the other films, they can take an inhuman amount of punishment.
At the end, Harry and Marv finally get their freedom as Kevin is taken down in a shootout with the police at the front of his house as he chased Harry and Marv outside his house of failed traps with an Axe.

2015 best motion picture.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by link no1

lol

9/10 would read again
Quote by theguitarist
what is this pizza in a bag bullshit.

I wish I could tell you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
That video is probably from 1992 and that beard is just fake.

Quote by garden of grey
You know hes not broke because throughout the 2000s until 2010 he dated the least hot girl from that 70s show

I think that that's what you meant.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.