Page 1 of 3
I dunno about you guys, but I'd rather shit my pants in public than having to go 1 on 1 against a Rottweiler.

Those bastards have the meanest bite of all dogs, apparently, and they are heavily territorial.

I'm not even scared of dogs, but those guys freak me out.
That one dog breed.... I think it's the same as ur mom lol.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
All breeds. I'm fucking terrified of dogs. Probably the closest thing I have to a phobia.
anything under 20lbs
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
A german shepard bit me when I was little so I guess that, but not really

That was the only dog I've ever met in my life who didn't like me though, so I'm not actually scared of them. It's a pretty ****ing stupid thing to be scared of
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 15, 2014,
Quote by sickman411
All breeds. I'm fucking terrified of dogs. Probably the closest thing I have to a phobia.

Ah man. I had a friend (had) that was scared as hell by dogs. I had a shi-tzu at home and when my friend came over I told him to cover his hands around his neck because I explained that my dog is trained not to jump and bite people's necks if they do that.

That bastard walked around with his hands covering his neck the whole time he was there.

And he ran to the next room if he saw him getting close.

I'm such a cvnt.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Pugs are hideous. They look as though they've put their faces in a vice and squeezed the shit out of it.

A life without pugs is possible, but meaningless.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Ah man. I had a friend (had) that was scared as hell by dogs. I had a shi-tzu at home and when my friend came over I told him to cover his hands around his neck because I explained that my dog is trained not to jump and bite people's necks if they do that.

That bastard walked around with his hands covering his neck the whole time he was there.

And he ran to the next room if he saw him getting close.

I'm such a cvnt.

A friend of mine once THREW a dog at me in a car (I was in the passenger seat, he was in the back). He knew I didn't like dogs but he wasn't exactly aware of the extent of my fear of dogs so he thought it would be fun to do that. It wasn't.
Quote by sickman411
A friend of mine once THREW a dog at me in a car (I was in the passenger seat, he was in the back). He knew I didn't like dogs but he wasn't exactly aware of the extent of my fear of dogs so he thought it would be fun to do that. It wasn't.

Did you cry? Spazz out?
I freaked out and started screaming at my friend, I think, and someone removed the dog quickly iirc.
None, I love dogs!

I was bitten by a rottie as a kid but I still love all dogs.
STಠ_ಠ
it's not because of doge but my favorite pure breed of dogs is a shiba inu.
mutts are the best though.
most terriers and the "aggressive" breeeds of dogs

I used to have a real big phobia of them, but I've gotten a lot better with them and dont freak out around them. But I still get very anxious if I'm alone with a dog Im not too familiar with, and sometimes get nervous just randomly around them
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by VillainousLatin
That' s a burned lion, I don' t think those are legal...

It's a Tibetan Mastiff and they're very legal, just expensive as ****.

I love dogs, all dogs. Dogs are lovely.
Jack Russel Terrier. Of the three most aggressive dogs likely to bite you (chihuahuas and dachshunds are the first two) they are the ones that can actually do some damage. I knew a guy who had one and we joked it was demon possessed because it hated everyone.

Quote by Philip_pepper
I dunno about you guys, but I'd rather shit my pants in public than having to go 1 on 1 against a Rottweiler.

Those bastards have the meanest bite of all dogs, apparently, and they are heavily territorial.

What? Rotties are adorable!

To be fair, I wouldn't like to be around one that was poorly trained and had a bad temper but the same goes for any breed.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by TEK34
It's a Tibetan Mastiff and they're very legal, just expensive as ****.

I love dogs, all dogs. Dogs are lovely.

The very first time i saw one IRL i thought it was a god damned bear.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by WCPhils
A german shepard bit me when I was little so I guess that

That was the only dog I've ever met in my life who didn't like me though, so I'm not actually scared of them. It's a pretty ****ing stupid thing to be scared of

A German Shepherd pinned me to the ground and bit my neck when I was 5 and I had to go to the ER.

I'm not afraid of them, man up Phils.

On the same token, a Chihuahua bit my thumb once and made it bleed so I'm afraid of them.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Greyhounds. They look like some kind of surrealist painting done by a person who has never seen a dog.
Quote by eGraham
A German Shepherd pinned me to the ground and bit my neck when I was 5 and I had to go to the ER.

I'm not afraid of them, man up Phils.

On the same token, a Chihuahua bit my thumb once and made it bleed so I'm afraid of them.

God damn.

I heard that Chihuahuas are the most popular lapdop in the US. Is that true? Do they have really good personalities or something?
Rottweilers are soft as anything. Every Rottie I've known have been super chill and loyal, and never aggressive, ever. Same goes for most 'scary' breeds - people stigmatize about a lot of big dogs, but its the owners fault for them getting such a bad reputation.

Any dog can be territorial, my dogs a foot and a half tall, and can get a bit shouty if someone is in the house that he doesn't like. Not that he'd do anything, nor will any dog who's had an ounce of decent training, unless you're the worst kind of person who would either break into someones house or hurt someone physically without a reason.

I'm only ever scared of dogs with scummy owners. The kind who buy a big dog as a puppy, beat the crap out of it every day to make it mean, so he can set it on people and walk round with it on a tight chain, with a muzzle on to scare people - I know of a lot of people who do this with staffy bull terriers or pitbulls, but both of those dogs are lovely, when they haven't had shitty lives of being kicked about, just so some dickhead can show his "weapon" off to his scumbag mates.

The dog doesn't know anything other than violence, and really isn't to blame.

I've been bitten by a Jack Russell (enough to leave a scar on my hand), who's life consisted of being tied to a post in a garden and thrown tiny amounts of kitchen scraps to eat, and being used as target practice for the scummy kids playing football, while the equally scummy owner kicked it and punched it to practice "bare knuckle fighting". I don't blame the dog at all, and still wouldn't fear any dog, based on its breed.
Oh come on bull terriers are adorable, especially miniature ones.

ITT: Vaginas. How can you be afraid of dogs?
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Oh come on bull terriers are adorable, especially miniature ones.

ITT: Vaginas. How can you be afraid of dogs?

Friend of mine has a Staffordshire. Lovely dog, but it's built like a tank with a crazy strong jaw. Not even that big, and she could bulldoze me if she tried. Made me realize how much power some breeds can have.
Quote by Philip_pepper
God damn.

I heard that Chihuahuas are the most popular lapdop in the US. Is that true? Do they have really good personalities or something?

Chihuahuas are terrible. They bark and shake and are ugly.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I dislike those chav dogs. Not because they are 'violent', they're not if they're raised correctly, they're just ugly as ****.
Same with pugs, ugly looking little things.

As far as being afraid of any breeds, not really. I do keep my distance from dogs I've never seen before but that's mostly because I don't know what they're like and whether the owner is a douche. I would rather not get bitten if I can avoid it.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by Philip_pepper

My next-door neighbour has two dogs. One is a husky and the other is a Rottweiler. He is big, but he is the friendliest thing on the planet. The husky is actually the "dominant" one and the rottie just obeys what the husky wants it to do.

I play guitar late at night and the Rottie always looks up at me and sticks his tongue out like he actually enjoys what I am playing, so he obviously has good taste in music.

ron666
^ My dog starts humping his bed when I start playing guitar.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jackintehbox
Greyhounds. They look like some kind of surrealist painting done by a person who has never seen a dog.

greyhounds are my favorite breed, you take that back. they're beautiful.

if it isn't a sighthound, i don't really like them. i'm not scared on a breed basis, i just poop a little when big ones bark at me.
i don't know why i feel so dry
All dogs are bloody atrocious and in my experience everyone that owns one is an asshole about them
Page 1 of 3